• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Egl all done?

Its not dead, Steeda has chimed in and so have I, any more O.G.'s? Todras, Rara, ???

I remember when SEMI meets would net 15-20 cars, easy! The times they are a changin'

So I'm listening to 971 on my phone, like I do everyday and Pat Caputo is broadcasting from the M-B dealership just S of Quarten and I remember having a HUGE showing of Contiques out there, IIRC it was 2002 or 2003. We'd see a Contique, wave em' in and they'd stay out there with us. Sorry to rub it in on you noobs but that's just the way it used to be in SEMI!

Moved South. Still come back regularly to visit family but it's usually in a rental. I know of a few guys in the SE area but I guess they're staying fairly quiet these days. :shrug:

Help! I just bought my first CSVT and already lost it in the dollar store parking lot! Which one is mine?

funny, I've been a member over 10 yrs & have maybe seen 3 CSVTs in my entire area.

Warren/Youngstown, OH area. I joined the site because I picked my first contour SE up cheap w/ low miles & was HOPING there was aesthetic help for it...never knew CSVTs existed until I lurked in 2002. Contours in this area were always popular w/ the elderly & trash crowds, so I never gave them a second glance at the time.

Back