• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EGL Regional Market Place

Don't have time anymore to work on the CSVT (2 yr old now and another on the way). Would like to replace the fuel pump and both LCA's. Looking for someone local that knows what he's doing. I'd like to avoid "shortcut" efforts like cutting the floorpan to get to the fuel pump and threading the LHS LCA upside down to avoid dropping the subframe. I'll get parts, you supply the labor. Shoot me a quote if you have some experience and are looking for a sidejob.

PARTING OUT 1998.5 SVT in Bowling Green OH near Toledo
Black/MNB 180k with blown engine (hole in block), was inspected DD before 12/10.
E1s with bald tires, SE wheels with winter tires, good dash with repair kit, SVT bumpers need repairs w/o mesh, good side skirts w/ 1 jack point cover, good door panels, etc.
Will post some pics, price list later this week.
Email or PM through site or for phone number.
Thanks, J

FS--HEADLAMPS

I'm cleaning out the garage and have two headlamp assemblies I want gone. $PM FOR PRICE takes the pair. They are slightly foggy. PM me. Novi or Dearborn, MI or anywhere in between.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTB--I need a passenger door outer belt modling. I'll take a driver side door too if you have one. Novi or Dearborn, MI area. PM me. thanks!

WTB- mercury mystique trunk liner (also called a trunk bra in a thread on here). It attaches to the inside of the trunk lid and has 2 raised bumps to access the license plate lights.

WTB:
3l ready to drop in and go
wheels and tires for 00 csvt
trans, mine has 2nd gear grind,
drivers side cv axel,
let me know what you have, im willing to drive to pick up if reasonable distance. or meet halfway if possible

looking for garbage rear springs/ struts

looking for garbage rear springs/ struts

While changing out the front control arms on my svt I noticed I had a broken koni spring.
Being it was sunday afternoon I chose to run home and pull the eibach/ bat strut/spring out of my parts car. I have decided that the eibach/bat are in far better shap than my currently rusting to pieces Koni setup. So I am gonna swap the whole suspension from my parts car to my dd. Because the work space and parts car are in different locations I am wondering if anyone has a set of old rear struts and springs they are willing to part with so I do not have to attempt this project one corner at a time.

EDIT: Please keep local WTB/FS Ads in this thread. -ElKy

FOR SALE!!!!
-set of EO 1998 svt contour 16inch rims with center caps included
-set of E1 1998.5-2000 svt contour 16inch rimssold
-1 YAKAMA 2 place roof mount bike rack SOLD!
-2 stock post98 trunk reflectors
-1 VHT smoked post98 trunk reflector sold
-1 svt contour grill with good tabs
-1 svt contour lower mesh that has a couple blemishes but is still 1 solid grill it is not broke in half or any thing like that.(sold)
-1 BLACK svt contour front bumper SOLD
-1 RED svt contour front bumper
-1 GREEN svt contour front bumper (SOLD)
-1 ANDYS AUTO SPORT rear bumper
-1 Pair of EXTREME DIMENSIONS side skirts
-1 BLACK svt Drivers side side skirt
-1 OEM Svt contour cat back exhaust system(sold)
-1 SVT contour cat back exhaust system with the resonator replaced with a thrush glass pack(same affect as straight pipe without the rasp)
-2 svt contour rear y-pipe's including the rear mufflers. (cut rite after the resonator)
-1 2001 cougar engine with 55,000-60,000 miles on it prepped and ready for a contour... Has black svt valve covers a extremely clean lower intake manifold,and painted blue svt upper intake manifold and regular Duratec engine plate.coil pack and wires are included... The engine will need a belt, alternator,water pump and water pump belt, and ac compressor if you are running one. This whole motor is very clean and runs great. I just installed a new oil pan gasket, valve cover gaskets and intake gaskets.(sold)
-1 STEEL BLUE 2000 trunk with spoiler
-1 STEEL BLUE hood in good shape there is only 1 noticeable chip unless you are close enough to smell the paint lol
-1 Pair of 1998 Svt contour heads including the 2.5 H.O cams or 3l cams your choice. The heads were removed from a car with 118k that spun a rod bearing.

I also have a few stock svt air intakes and a bunch of MNB interior panels,center councils, shoot me a p.m if you are interested in any of my list... And feel free to ask for any parts I do not have listed I may have them laying around that was all off the top of my head I know for sure I have.

well im putting my 2000 SVT up for sale, if your interested get ahold of me and i can send pictures, i need gone soon so get ahold of me

Perrysburg OH

For Sale 00 SVT Contour

For Sale 00 SVT Contour

well im putting my 2000 SVT up for sale, if your interested get ahold of me and i can send pictures,i need gone soon so get ahold of me 419 330 9890

EDIT: Please keep local classified ads in this thread. -ElKy

WTB grey cloth drivers seat and pillar trim (where seatbelt mechanism hides). Would also be interested in the full carpet, if it isn't completely destroyed. Some wear is ok. Not looking for pristine. Same goes for the seat.

Tony
Tipp City, OH.

In search of 4 silver jack plate covers for my side skirts, its a 98 contour svt, silverfrost

Thanks much.

* FREE* Black SVT Contour hood paint is meh, but *FREE* if you pickup

Last edited:
* FREE* Black SVT Contour hood paint is meh, but *FREE* if you pickup

not to be picky, but I dont care about the paint, but hows the hood itself, is it denting/scratched bad or what? I may be willing to drive out, I'm going to be doing some body work soon and then painting it, so if its not to dented I may just have to come out and get it, thanx man.

***want to sell***

- stock svt UIM

- put shiled

sorry everything is a little dusty in the pic.

418546_367717226583972_100000370925375_1243421_1691671724_n.jpg

Back