• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EGL Regional Market Place

I have an LG enV. Used less then 24 hours, still has the protective film on the inside screen. I got the phone replaced and bought a new one the next day.

Will Include:

LG enV
Wall Charger
Car Charger
Belt Clip
Manual
USB to computer cord
V-Cast Music Essentials Disc, allows easy transfer of music to phone from computer

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

WTB driver's side mirror (power) in SF

WTB driver's side mirror (power) in SF

Need a driver's side mirror for my CSVT. Trying to find one in silver frost if I can.

Anyone?

Martin

FS: T-RED SVT Rear Drivers Side door. good shape minor scratches/dings Knauberized no rust have front drivers door but door handle was removed creating a dent and has minor rust on the bottom inside and rust spot under mirror passenger doors are dented

MNB Center console no E-brake Boot

98 tail lights great shape.

other misc MNB pieces

no seats dash is junk

misc pieces let me know before they go to the scraper.

'99 T-Red C-SVT

'99 T-Red C-SVT

T-Red CSVT
146xxx
High miles, two previous owners were Ford Dealership tech's, I have put less than 3k miles on it in the year I have owned it, it was stored this entire winter. I've babied this thing.
Comes w/ two sets of wheels and tires.
Hankook Ventus RS2's on E1's (50 series)
Michelin Pilot Sport 2 Alpin's on 15" Enkei's (60 series)
BAT kit on rear, newer SVT struts on front
Sony Deck w/ Remote
Car is in plymouth.
Exterior 8/10
Interior 9.5/10
Thing is clean, I've babied it, I love it but dad's making me get something else.

Email, s h a h n m a t u m i c h d o t e d u (remove spaces). with questions, and for pics. I don't remember to check PM's often enough so thats the best way to get a hold of me.

98 svt for sale

98 svt for sale

it has a blown engine...with 155xxx.... its t red with a black rear bumper..in kinda rough shape...engine gave out before i could re-condition the car and make it better.

i need it gone asap..i wish i could part it out but i have no place to store the car...
http://detroit.craigslist.org/cto/1192669496.html

there is my craigslist add with pictures and everything i have either put in the car or came with the car

hey guys 99 svt black/MNB 182,xxx miles exterior is 8 of 10 interior is a 9 of 10. pm me im in toledo need this thing gone... thread in classifieds #1979

Also have a nikon N90s with a mb-10 battery grip and a md-26 data back with a 35-135mm macro lense

Still have the original 2.5L out of my old 2000 CSVT sitting in the garage and it needs to go to make some room for a new toy I'm picking up this week.

~90k miles, ran very well still when removed, basically a short block with good heads still on it. No cams or cam drive stuff. Will let it go real cheap if someone wants to come get it ASAP.

Plus I have a bunch of random 3L bits, including some 01' heads junk.

Have a bunch of still for sale in EGL right now..

Passenger side MNB front seat, 2 SVT front and 2 SVT rear bumpers, a good post98 black fender, SVT side skirts, SVT E1 wheels with 2 awesome tires and 2 garbage tires.

PM me if interested, and feel free to check out my classifieds adds to see a more extensive list as well as photos of everything I have for sale.

Stock front SVT Struts/springs still assembled. Scratch that still looking need either ffornt struts/springs still assembled or the parts to assemble them.... I have struts and springs but not the parts to assemble them....

WTB drivers silver frost side skirt prefer a cheep one I'm not looking for perfect just in one piece and preferably silver.

Last edited:
My services are still available

My services are still available

Detailing cars on the side since 2001 but have always kept a clean car from back in the day, so its nothing new to me. My location is my work (Woodward south of Adams or basically S of Maple-15 mile) and I can do it on the weekends, just like before but now I'm a bit more centrally located:cool: PM me for prices and work scedule, I'm fair and do a good job!

97 Ford taurus Duratec 3.0L Rod knock.

Also selling my 98 SVT

You need to fix your craigslist ad. You can't do
on there. You have to use the html code and add a <br> every time you want a new line of text after you put in HTML image code.

You need to fix your craigslist ad. You can't do
on there. You have to use the html code and add a <br> every time you want a new line of text after you put in HTML image code.

Thanks for the tip man. I had no idea about that.

Back