• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

exhaust shop

Well, if you're putting on headers, you're bypassing the O2 sensors on them "pre-cats" right?

That was aimed to teamSVTtour.

In your case though, they don't like the idea of not having mufflers on a car. If you don't have a muffler, it won't pass inspection. Out by me though, the local cops are Nazi's. If your car is TOO loud, they'll pull you over and check to make sure your car has mufflers. if it doesn't, they cite you. :mad:

Last edited:
Do you have any speed shops around you? I'd imagine any performance shops that specialize in after market modifications would do it.

Last edited:
There is a place called Brocker's speed shop not too far from me. They do work on race cars. Not sure if they would work on regular cars or not. Maybe I'll have to check.

Bet they charge rediculous prices though

You could try "Scott's Speed Shop" :laugh: He can schedule you after June 18. ;)

where is that at? wait i think i been there before. for your headers you could try irapenos in butler. i spelled that wrong.. but there # is 724 285 muff.. loacted in butler right in down town.

for your headers you could try irapenos in butler. i spelled that wrong.. but there # is 724 285 muff.. loacted in butler right in down town.

Umm, they have "muff" (6833) in their number? LMFAO!

I even hesitated to post it, figured you would post about it.

:laugh:

I have to make sure...did that go over your head? :confused:

no that did not go over my head... and hey every one needs a little bit of MUFF once in a while .. ha hope i don't get in trouble for that one. :) they do good work there. but there are always ricers there as it is the best and only good shop in my lil redneck town.

Back