• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

favorite car snacks

I think I only ate in the silver SVT twice, and once in the black SVT.

The Jeep...that's another story. :laugh:

I ate in it a few times. whoever had it before me was a slob. you wouldn't believe what i dug out from under the seats. although i know there were some interesting things left under the back seat by me as well.

mmmm.... combos..

dont forget about Cracker Jacks(;)LUCA)

but when the coffee spills is make a huge mess and youre left with a huge stain. i like the spill proof cups.... no stains for me.

Damn you! I need my Cracker Jack fix again. I'm getting some for the ride to SZ and am going to eat them in the SVT. I'm feeling rebellious. :D

Combos, taste good and don't make a mess.

Coffee, great to drink, and when it spills out of pass. cupholder, the interior smells good.:laugh:

Do you need an updated cupholder?
Pretzels with stuff inside.. :nonono:

yes.... damn me.

i cant find them anymore. all i can find is "Crunch N' Munch" and i dont want that. i want friggn Cracker Jacks!

and WHAT.... eat in the SVT. that is pretty rebellious. im going to have to look for some when im down in PA for carlisle.

yes.... damn me.

i cant find them anymore. all i can find is "Crunch N' Munch" and i dont want that. i want friggn Cracker Jacks!

and WHAT.... eat in the SVT. that is pretty rebellious. im going to have to look for some when im down in PA for carlisle.
you just want the prize inside :laugh:

ha.. yeah.

they dont have anything cool anymore. i remember when i would get like little toy cars and stuff like that. now you just get like comics or a tattoo or something along those lines.

LUCA, what did you get in your bags you just got?

Eating in the car during long hauls is an unfortunate requirement. The less stops for food/pee the better.
It's the only time it happens in our cars, and we're super anal about it.
Any drink requested by the driver gets cracked open by the passenger and presipped to avoid spillage (I'm typically the passenger except for maybe 2-3 hours of the trip - Mike is hardcore when it comes to driving long distances). The drink container is usually wrapped in a paper towel to keep the condensation from wetting the cup holder, and also to absorb any stray drips. It also dampens vibrations so the drink container doesn't rattle.

Our favorite road snacks are Cheez-its or cheddar Goldfish, sour cream and onion Pringles, Rice Krispie Treats are a DEFINITE MUST, and chocolate covered pretzels. Drinks of choice are Mountain Dew, Coke, Gatorade G2, bottled water, and an occasional energy drink (Monster or Red Bull).

I think I have to pour a 20-oz soda onto the truck's floor to break you guys in. :)
I like my car clean, but spotless transportation is an impossibility that's not even worth the effort.

i remember when i had the exploder, i was coming back from the taco bell drive thru and had one of those super sized drinks in the cup holder...i went to park and apparently put the car in reverse a little too quickly as the truck jumped back sending the cup tumbling end over end into the passenger foot well. the top popped open upon impact, spilling the entire contents of the cup (32 oz i guess?) including ice onto the floor. i really wasn't in the mood to try and clean it, and was pissed that i now had to eat a whole meal without my code red so i just left it there.

come to think of it i don't think i ever cleaned it out. beaters rule.

cracker jacks come in bags :shrug:

Yes, apparently so. Chris was looking for them and could only find them in a bag. She said the prizes are disappointing these days. :laugh: :shrug:

Kim, we are the same way with the drinks. The passenger opens the drink and we keep a napkin or paper towel around the drink normally.

Back