• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Finished Mondeo

Trek

CEG'er
This morning I finally fitted my newly leathered and alcantara centre console and glove box. Hope you like it, as personally I am really pleased with the final look.

Also I took the opportunity of a sunny day to snap some shots of my two ST's together. One totally standard, and one suitably modded.

d.jpg

d1.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 0
  • d1.jpg
    d1.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 0
  • d2.jpg
    d2.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 0
  • d3.jpg
    d3.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 0
  • d4.jpg
    d4.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
The back end of the Mondys are my least favorite angle of the cars, but those new tails really spruce them up!

Looks incredible. I especially like the seats and the specially fitted gadgets in the glove box...very James Bond-ish.

That looks very nice. What kind of brakes do you have on the front - can't see the back - so maybe back also?

Two words sum up my thoughts, and even these words don't quite convey how these cars look:
Simply stunning!
You modded with such impeccable class! Wow, I absolutely love them both. I wish they would come to N.A.

That looks very nice. What kind of brakes do you have on the front - can't see the back - so maybe back also?

The Calipers are AP Racing, 4 pots. The discs are 325mm ones from an RS Focus.

Unfortunately due to the MK2 mondeo not being recognised as a 'modifiers car' there are no major companies making big brake kits. Some import your Baer kit and we also have a company called Hi-spec who will make bespoke kits at a cost.

I ended up using the discs from the RS focus and calipers from a Lotus Esprit. helps stop the car now it weighs a ton with leather and ICE !!

Did you do all of the white trim inside the car? I do not know what stock looks like. Looks very classy.

Back