• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Going to the Dry Lakebed

Klasky24

CEG'er
To all So-cal CEG-ers. Some friends and I will be going to the Johnson valley lakebed on march 6th (sunday). Id be happy to see some of you guys there. If you'd like any more information or would like to let me know you might be coming PM me or post in here.

I might be interested, sounds like it could be some fun with a good amount of people up there. Who else will be going?

As of now its only Two preludes (one of which is a 200hp vtec), a Mazda speed3, and a 2008 Legacy GT B Spec. We will do some top speed runs, some drags and eventually set up an auto x with some times. Id love to see some more contours come with. LMK if you wanna go and maybe you can meet up with all of us on the way somewhere or just over by me and take the drive out.

Well if the cougar is up for it that day I will probably go check it out for sure. Send me a PM closer to the 6th.

Santa Clarita, still got a couple little things to get fixed up on my car before its playtime worthy

Back