• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Group Buy: Italian leather shift & ebrake boots and armrests covers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in

1)PAID Icefury - Pre 98 Shift, Ebrake, and Armrest cover. Black leather, blue stitching
2) qbcsvt
3) dlphnfn - Pre98 Leather shift & ebrake boot black/black
4)PAID TourEnvy- Pre98 shifter (1" Shorter), E brake boot- Black w/ black stitching
5) Conceptrs913 all three black w/ blue stiching
6) HolyRollerzC3 - Armrest only, in black with tan stitching
7) Nezerconezer all three black w/ blue stiching pre98
8) Nezerconezer all three black w/ tan stiching pre98
9) offthewallds - Pre-98 shift & e-brake booy in black w/ tan stitching, center console in tan
10)PAID Matty K
11) PAID CSVT#49 - pre98 shift/ebrake boots in black w/red stiching
12) MrFord - pre98 shifter/ebrake in black w/ armrest in tan
13) boumacj 98-00 Shifter and e-brake in black w/red stitching, (shift boot 3/4 in. shorter)
14) JPS98SVT - Pre 98 - all three - black with red stitching.
15) ArtSVT-- 98-00 Shifter and e-brake in black w/red stitching, (shift boot 1 in. shorter)
16) 99RedSVT - pre98 - all three - black w/ red stitching (shift boot 1" shorter)[/QUOTE]
17) CodyPKA- 98-00- shifter and e-brake- black w/ red stiching (shift boot cut 1 1/2 inch shorter)

Attention: This is the final week that the group buy will remain open. With or without you, the order will be submitted 6/21 (Sunday) at 11pm. After that, I cannot accept any other orders and those who have not paid, will equally be out of luck.

If you can afford to do so, I would encourage you to pay now. Everyone is busy, get distracted, and forgets stuff like this. Take care of it now while your thinking about it.

Thanks to everyone who already got their payment into me. I will update the master list later tonight.

Paid up!

1)PAID Icefury - Pre 98 Shift, Ebrake, and Armrest cover. Black leather, blue stitching
2) qbcsvt
3) dlphnfn - Pre98 Leather shift & ebrake boot black/black
4)PAID TourEnvy- Pre98 shifter (1" Shorter), E brake boot- Black w/ black stitching
9) offthewallds - Pre-98 shift & e-brake booy in black w/ tan stitching, center console in tan
10)PAID Matty K
13) boumacj 98-00 Shifter and e-brake in black w/red stitching, (shift boot 3/4 in. shorter)
15) PAID ArtSVT-- 98-00 Shifter and e-brake in black w/red stitching, (shift boot 1 in. shorter)
16) 99RedSVT - pre98 - all three - black w/ red stitching (shift boot 1" shorter)
17) CodyPKA- 98-00- shifter and e-brake- black w/ red stiching (shift boot cut 1 1/2 inch shorter)

2) qbcsvt
3) PAID dlphnfn - Pre98 Leather shift & ebrake boot black/black
10)PAID Matty K
15) PAID ArtSVT-- 98-00 Shifter and e-brake in black w/red stitching, (shift boot 1 in. shorter)
16) 99RedSVT - pre98 - all three - black w/ red stitching (shift boot 1" shorter)

UPDATED my color and what is needed I will send in my payment tonight as soon as I get onto the computer!

- Amyn

2) qbcsvt - Pre 98 Shift Boot, eBrake, and Armrest Cover. Black Leather, Red Stitching
10)PAID Matty K

Sent money for both sets.

2) qbcsvt - Pre 98 Shift Boot, eBrake, and Armrest Cover. Black Leather, Red Stitching
7) PAID Nezerconezer all three black w/ blue stiching pre98
8) PAID Nezerconezer all three black w/ tan stiching pre98
10)PAID Matty K
17) CodyPKA- 98-00- shifter and e-brake- black w/ red stiching (shift boot cut 1 1/2 inch shorter

i'm gonna have to back out if this. i think i might go for a pre-98 console sometime this summer so this would be kind of a waste of money

10)PAID Matty K

updated:

10)PAID Matty K
16) PAID TUFTOUR (formerly 99redSVT) - 98-00 - black w/ red stitching (shift boot 1" shorter)

updated...

10)PAID Matty K
13) PAID boumacj 98-00 Shifter and e-brake in black w/red stitching, (shift boot 3/4 in. shorter)
16) PAID TUFTOUR (formerly 99redSVT) - 98-00 - black w/ red stitching (shift boot 1" shorter)

sorry, didn't specify what items I was ordering...

10)PAID Matty K
13) PAID boumacj 98-00 Shifter and e-brake in black w/red stitching, (shift boot 3/4 in. shorter)
16) PAID TUFTOUR (formerly 99redSVT) - 98-00 - Shifter and ebrake in black w/ red stitching (shift boot 1" shorter)

2) PAID qbcsvt - Pre 98 Shift Boot, eBrake, and Pre 98 Armrest Cover. Black Leather, Red Stitching (SHIFT BOOT CUT 1" Shorter)
10)PAID Matty K
16) PAID TUFTOUR (formerly 99redSVT) - 98-00 - Shifter and ebrake in black w/ red stitching (shift boot 1" shorter)

I Just Paid and it is 1:25am EASTERN (technically past the cutoff date)
You are about 4 hours behind me so I thought I would just give it a try instead of waiting for pms and if anything you can just issue me a refund! Please let me know that my payment has been accepted and my order will be going through. I will also PM YOU!!!!

Got to unfortunately come out of this one too...I think I am looking at a new wiring harness due to it shorting out against the frame somewhere. Sorry guys! Will order from the website when I do not have more important matters to tend to:

2) PAID qbcsvt - Pre 98 Shift Boot, eBrake, and Pre 98 Armrest Cover. Black Leather, Red Stitching (SHIFT BOOT CUT 1" Shorter)
10)PAID Matty K
14) PAID ArtSVT-- 98-00 Shifter and e-brake in black w/red stitching, (shift boot 1 in. shorter)
15) PAID TUFTOUR (formerly 99redSVT) - 98-00 - Shifter and ebrake in black w/ red stitching (shift boot 1" shorter)

I Just Paid and it is 1:25am EASTERN (technically past the cutoff date)
You are about 4 hours behind me so I thought I would just give it a try instead of waiting for pms and if anything you can just issue me a refund! Please let me know that my payment has been accepted and my order will be going through. I will also PM YOU!!!!

Judging by his latest post about when the order would be placed...you still have plenty of time to get the orders in. :laugh:

"Attention: This is the final week that the group buy will remain open. With or without you, the order will be submitted 6/21 (Sunday) at 11pm. After that, I cannot accept any other orders and those who have not paid, will equally be out of luck."

Judging by his latest post about when the order would be placed...you still have plenty of time to get the orders in. :laugh:

"Attention: This is the final week that the group buy will remain open. With or without you, the order will be submitted 6/21 (Sunday) at 11pm. After that, I cannot accept any other orders and those who have not paid, will equally be out of luck."

Correct since our production shop is closed on the weekends, the order will be placed Monday morning. So it's not too late to add your name to the list and pay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back