• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hamilton?

im in hamilton but no csvt, only a focus :p

whats your car look like?? maybe seen me or ive seen you around..

Silver Frost/Midnight Blue CSVT 98.5, so it has the cobra style wheels. I haven't seen any other csvts in town so you'd probably know it to see it. Heh before I bought this car a few weeks ago, I was going to piece together a pair of focus sedans lol. I was looking through kijiji and one guy had a 2000 with a bad engine and trans, and another guy had an 01 with collision damage, both were $500 or less. Yours looks pretty nice, I don't think I've seen it around town though, seems like it would stand out in a crowd. I live in the downtown area, around wellington.

Do you happen to have a painted rear reflector on it? I know of a few CSVTs in the area, I live off Main St. near the traffic circle (between parkdale and kenilworth) but I was always crusin downtown in ur area almost every night...if this is you with the painted reflector I saw you about a week ago, my dad was hit in a 01 red convertible gt mustang, 18in chrome bullitt rims, saleen wing, etc and saw you pass by. some idiot flying down Victoria ran the red and wrote the Stang off :(

Ouch sorry for your dad, that wasn't me though. Mine's bone stock. My car did live in your area until about 3 weeks ago though. It was even purchased from Daleo Motors(that little 2 lot dealer at fairfield & main). My buddy lives in that area and I grew up there lol went to Churchill and all.

Ahh ok, I know the car. Saw it at the dealership a few times and looked at it everytime I drove by, haha. Theres a bunch of SVTs around, theres a lady who has a black one its bone stock, a guy off of Queenston Rd. has a Silver one also with the rear valence painted silver, then theres a SVT kitted flat black one downtown near MacNab St. area, and a stock looking Silver one again with a painted rear reflector. I live in the Kenilworth/Main St area, Im always around you cant miss me lol. Im downtown alot also, and hang out at pitstop (nash rd & queenston) by the mcdonalds, scotiabank, canadian tire, sobeys, etc in that plaza

ahh yeah, thats the one I saw..but hey, I might have a CSVT soon, I'll let you know how it goes :D (not the silver one though, haha)

normally id go thru hess every weekend on a cruise but the focus is broken so i havent been out...im guessing you parked on hesS? i woulda saw the car and stopped! lol

I use to vist ancaster all the time, and hamilton once ina while. so you probably havent seen me. lol.

I live in london...

That's ok, I live in Hamilton and I'll be visiting London soon lol Think of it like an SVT driver exchange program.

I found another CSVT in Hamilton. So I decided to park next to it and see the owners reaction when he came out of the store lol. I know, my car needs a wash, bad.

Mine is the one with E1s, his is missing skirts :nonono:

Attachments

• csvts.JPG
    csvts.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 0
I found another CSVT in Hamilton. So I decided to park next to it and see the owners reaction when he came out of the store lol. I know, my car needs a wash, bad.

Mine is the one with E1s, his is missing skirts :nonono:

I think some owners run their cars without skirts on in the winter IIRC. Maybe he's doing that :shrug:

I'll be taking mine off this winter. Going to get the cracks plastic welded and plastic welding the jack-point covers on then smooth and paint.
I'm in Kitchener.. I'll be up for a meet and greet.. I'll make it this time, not hungover..

Mike

Back