• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hi Wisconsin

99REDSE

New CEG'er
hi wisconsin peeps... where were yall when i was into my contour? lol, i was for awhile a lone soldier up here in wisconsin.. good to see you guys catching on to the cars, they are good cars.. my old car has 120k plus, owned now by my moms boyfriend, i may buy it back sometime, but right now 1 car is enough... enjoy!

I think I remember you when you used to post on the Cougar boards... I've since sold my Cougar and bought 3 SVT Contours...

Apparently I just cant find 1 that truely makes me happy LOL

Man yeah, when you joined I was still 2 years away from getting my license. Will hopefully be a Wisconsin contour guy this summer. Trying to get a job up in Plymouth.

T-bird, nice to see another guy that is all about the big coupe. Last car was a '95 4.6 AT T-Bird. Great car, beat the hell out of it, and it just kept taking it. Also had the Flowmaster exhaust. But with all of the cats still intact it was not loud enough for my tastes!!

-Jon

T-bird, nice to see another guy that is all about the big coupe. Last car was a '95 4.6 AT T-Bird. Great car, beat the hell out of it, and it just kept taking it. Also had the Flowmaster exhaust. But with all of the cats still intact it was not loud enough for my tastes!!

-Jon
LOL! Like Crispy said, T-Bird is my g/f. :laugh: I got her the flowmaster system for V-Day :cool: Her dad and I put it on and I have to say I was a little disappointed in the sound as well. If those 3 cats weren't on there, it would sound mean, but at least the flowmasters gave it some sound. Before all you could hear was the fan spinning :laugh: She was always mad cuz my SE and my SVT were louder than her V8 :laugh::laugh:

LOL! Like Crispy said, T-Bird is my g/f. :laugh: I got her the flowmaster system for V-Day :cool: Her dad and I put it on and I have to say I was a little disappointed in the sound as well. If those 3 cats weren't on there, it would sound mean, but at least the flowmasters gave it some sound. Before all you could hear was the fan spinning :laugh: She was always mad cuz my SE and my SVT were louder than her V8 :laugh::laugh:

Well, I was because everytime we went under an overpass you would rev either of your cars and they would rumble...mine on the other hand didn't do s***.

And yeah I don't think a guy would have a quote from the "Cars" movie in his sig:laugh:! That's ok though you're not the only one to think I'm a guy...right Elky;)

Last edited:
lol... i had 2 thunderbirds before, a 1993 V8 and a 1997 V6, loved them.. but in wisconsin with rear wheel v8 i couldnt have lol.. so got the conti...

Damn, sorry T-bird, always just think guys are on this site and no women. I have to start being a little more uni-sex with my comments. Anyways, good to see more t-bird drivers on here!

-Jon

There is a summer camp there, that I am going to be a counselor for. It's right on Little Elkhart Lake, right across the street basically from RA. So I'm really excited, cause I'll be able to go to RA like 4 times this summer. It's been bad, I haven't gone up in like 2 years.

-Jon

There is a summer camp there, that I am going to be a counselor for. It's right on Little Elkhart Lake, right across the street basically from RA. So I'm really excited, cause I'll be able to go to RA like 4 times this summer. It's been bad, I haven't gone up in like 2 years.

-Jon
Would that be Camp Anokijig? I have gone swimming and fishing on Little Elkhart Lake, so I at least know where the camp you're talking about is located. I hope to make at least one trip to RA this year as I have never been there except for the tailgate party/open house.

Back