• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

how fast are lotus's up top

...I'm just being funny Brian, what's up:shrug::laugh: but if you insist, the guys giving you sheeet in the other thread about the chapter 11 stuff is pretty dumb IMO. Now if the bailout goes through, will I stop seeing the "buy American" bumper stickers as its OUR money going to bail them out? For the record, I want them to get the money and then start building what we actually want/need, a fine line for sure, but one that needs to looked at for sure very seriously!

I've always hated the "buy american" bumper stickers, simply for the fact that it would give the american companies no incentive to get any better.

I've always hated the "buy american" bumper stickers, simply for the fact that it would give the american companies no incentive to get any better.

Not only that but nowadays, what's "American":shrug: I mean Chrysler was owned by the Germans for over a decade, so aren't all those rides "foreign" and even though the Accord is Japanese its built in Marysville Ohio since 82', so those American workers have had a good life working there in the past 2 and half decades and I bet have a good community too:cool:

I remember a guy walking by our work this summer the day of the WDC and he told his son infront of us to never buy foreign. If that guy thinks Lotus is the problem, well, you can't re-educate him again now can you.

I think our cars have gotten better but now its about "percieved quality", for example, play word association for one minute. What comes to mind when you say quality, mid-sized family sedan....Accord/Camry, period. Now if I were in the market for something like that, well, I'd be buying a Malibu LTZ or even the Taurus/Sable (even though they're considered large cars the price is pretty spot on with the others like the Malibu LTZ) I also would've considered the Saturn Corsa, well, if they'd brought that over here because I saw one at the Autozone show this year and its a hot little car. The marketing of little and fun needs to be brought to everyones attention because not everyone is in the their retirement part of life where they need some big, fat, heavy, ugly car like the Camaro or Challenger. Where is the marketing of small, fun to drive cars that steer and brake well (hint to Ford, bring over the Focus and/or Fiesta ST's, your waaaaaaaaay behind in that segment:rolleyes:)

crazy_combo.jpg

I like hungry howies with the flavored crust.

made to order, any one topping (steak, chicken, ham, bacon, pepperoni, sausage, ground beef, all the veggies, jalapenos, banana peppers), choice of several crust flavors (sesame, butter, cheese, ranch, cajun, onion, garlic), 5.99 on wednesday and monday

AND you can get it delivered, if you wanna pay the tip, which should be 1.20, which totals up to 7.20 or so for a hot, fresh, large pizza, with any one topping, and a flavored crust, at your door in less than 30 minutes

they also give a student discount

I love that place, now I'm hungry

I like hungry howies with the flavored crust.

made to order, any one topping (steak, chicken, ham, bacon, pepperoni, sausage, ground beef, all the veggies, jalapenos, banana peppers), choice of several crust flavors (sesame, butter, cheese, ranch, cajun, onion, garlic), 5.99 on wednesday and monday

AND you can get it delivered, if you wanna pay the tip, which should be 1.20, which totals up to 7.20 or so for a hot, fresh, large pizza, with any one topping, and a flavored crust, at your door in less than 30 minutes

they also give a student discount

I love that place, now I'm hungry

We have a Hungry Howies, right across from our Lotus dealership, how's that for getting back on topic. I think the Lotus can pick up the pizza faster then a Contour too:laugh:

What if it was my miracle contour? It is a sort of rally car, and I'm a crazy rally driver. If there wasn't too many four inch curbs, I could take a more direct route. Kinda like the old maxima vs pathfinder commercial. It wouldn't really matter who won that race anyway. Has anyone ever driven really fast with a hot pizza in the car? When you get to wherever your going, the cheese is all to one side of the pie. I piss me off when I do that to myself.

There was a Hungry Howie's near our old house in Jacksonville, but for me its all about Firehouse Subs. Their signature "Hook and Ladder" sub was the basic entry but was very good.

I just thought of something else I can merge...

your name.. and the banlist..

You see:

I just go and view your profile...

elraidonotbanneded3.jpg

Then I click this little box...

elraidobannedyg2.jpg

and now.. if I click on the "view banned users" button (below)
controlpanelviewbanrj6.jpg

I get this:

elraidobannedfinalkj4.jpg

Anything else we should merge??

:D :D

you're right.. this thread is silly, too.. typical.. but silly.

Last edited:
Sure.. you can make sure that anyone on the banlist stays banned!

Sound good?

Back