• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I R

csvtjohnga

Hard-core CEG'er
Moving back home tomorrow. I got checked out up here in MI and im all good to go. So i go back to GA drop my stuff. Go to my base in NC process in and then come back to GA. So mid next week ill be back home for awhile :cool:

Moving back home tomorrow. I got checked out up here in MI and im all good to go. So i go back to GA drop my stuff. Go to my base in NC process in and then come back to GA. So mid next week ill be back home for awhile :cool:

Damn straight, then you are coming to my house for a weekend of clubbing and getting wasted allllll weekend long man!

DUDE! Awesome to hear man. Be nice to have you back down here again. We really have to get a meet going now for sure!

i wish someone was video taping me and my bud move down my couch and spare tv and bed. talk about hard and determinded dumbasses. now i sleep on the floor tonight and my last post for a few days. peace!

i wish someone was video taping me and my bud move down my couch and spare tv and bed. talk about hard and determinded dumbasses. now i sleep on the floor tonight and my last post for a few days. peace!
have a safe trip buddy!

Good news!

Damn straight, then you are coming to my house for a weekend of clubbing and getting wasted allllll weekend long man!

I'm in for this type of meet as well!

thanks yall! In NC right now processing into my base then going back to GA :cool: the CSVT is strong still but needs to get a new radiator and dyno and all that good stuff but yeah its good to be home.

Dragon eh? hm.... i might have to take ya up on that offer

thanks yall! In NC right now processing into my base then going back to GA :cool: the CSVT is strong still but needs to get a new radiator and dyno and all that good stuff but yeah its good to be home.

Dragon eh? hm.... i might have to take ya up on that offer
You really need to come out again man!

ok just got back to GA. i have to go back to NC in a few weeks for some station manning........ i get back. New Radiator/tune/injectors/dyno. ill get this vortech running right i promise!! also all day tomorrow ill spend claying and detailing the t-red. so dragon eh...let me look into it and see what i can do..dunno what my duties are yet at my base so we'll find out. good to be home.

More and more i look at my T-red its starting to turn into a 20fter. Paint chips and dings. small small chips but just eye sores to me. i can pick them out for away. guess after i get deployed ill get her painted up and a 3L started. damn money pits. reminds me of my GF:mad:

More and more i look at my T-red its starting to turn into a 20fter. Paint chips and dings. small small chips but just eye sores to me. i can pick them out for away. guess after i get deployed ill get her painted up and a 3L started. damn money pits. reminds me of my GF:mad:
LMAO wait till you get married buy a house and have a kid/kids. Then your gonna think money pit!

you all seem to know each other. I want in on this...im in atl..hit ya mans up next meet!!! lol
we do all know eachother:crazy: big southeast family, Everybody is great! You should make plans to come up to our meet at the dragon.

Back