• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IT official...12-28-09 Novi BW3's Meet for the 0-16 Lions!

Who said livonia to the east side is 1.5 hours?:shrug: You keep saying that:nonono: Can you not read? or did you not read the thread?

Back in the deleted voting poll you or someone stated that it was 1.5 hrs from Livonia to the eastside meeting spots, besides Hectour and myself, does anyone else remember seeing that:shrug: Its no biggie, but it harkens back to the days of people not wanting to go to meets because they had to drive 45 minutes and IIRC it was when we had one at Pizza Uno and someone was coming from Howell or the like:crazy::rolleyes: Either way, its just a little jab and not mean't to hurt, so I'll try and be nicer next time:laugh:

The count so far is 11...

The count so far is 11...

...so if your coming and not the list, go ahead and add yourself to the list:cool:

Back in the deleted voting poll you or someone stated that it was 1.5 hrs from Livonia to the eastside meeting spots, besides Hectour and myself, does anyone else remember seeing that:shrug: Its no biggie, but it harkens back to the days of people not wanting to go to meets because they had to drive 45 minutes and IIRC it was when we had one at Pizza Uno and someone was coming from Howell or the like:crazy::rolleyes: Either way, its just a little jab and not mean't to hurt, so I'll try and be nicer next time:laugh:

I said it would take me 1.5 hours to get there myself. My location is set at livonia, but i don't live in livonia anymore.:shrug: So i assumed you looked at my location saw i said 1.5 hours...and automatically thought that.

Sooo you judged too soon. I posted later that i live 30-35 mins from livonia. But you seemed to have over looked that part.:crazy:

Either way...i think livonia is the perfect meeting point. Its almost in the middle for all of us to meet.

.1 The Five-Oh!
1. Klasse Act and my buddy Derek
2. Reebs +1 (BigBEN)
3.Harry------ballz...and maybe Mrs.Harry
4. AliasJerk - If I dont have to work I will be there
5. PurdySVT - Maybe the misses
6. ub3rduck - Still a maybe, but i'll try and make the 5 minute drive :)

2. Harry------ballz...and maybe Mrs.Harry
3. AliasJerk - If I dont have to work I will be there
4. PurdySVT - Maybe the misses
5. ub3rduck - Still a maybe, but i'll try and make the 5 minute drive :)
6. The Five-Oh!

I pulled my name because I mentioned I won't be able to make it that day... but I can still make it to the date originally posted. I'll be there Thursday at noon with BigBen, Austin (not sure of his CEG name), and anyone else who is cool enough to join.

.1 The Five-Oh!
2. Reebs +1 (BigBEN)
3.Harry------ballz...and maybe Mrs.Harry
4. AliasJerk - If I dont have to work I will be there
5. PurdySVT - Maybe the misses
6. ub3rduck - Still a maybe, but i'll try and make the 5 minute drive :)

At this point we've got 12 and Rara and his better half might show up, so I'm going with 14 right now and we've got some time. With them opening at noon and we start showing up then it will show them and make it a bit easier to get a big table for all of us and who knows, maybe we'll get one of those split bills that are almost the same amount for each side of the table like we had at D&B's eons ago, you guys remember that?! IIRC the two bills were like $168.00 or so and to this I say the SEMI CEG helps support the local economy:shrug::laugh:

I pulled my name because I mentioned I won't be able to make it that day... but I can still make it to the date originally posted. I'll be there Thursday at noon with BigBen, Austin (not sure of his CEG name), and anyone else who is cool enough to join.

Your a bum........too kool for school huh:laugh:

This is turning into "one of those meets" guys, those who haven't posted about showing up please try and make it out! It will be a nice rebound from the last sports type meet we had, Dave and Alex, remember our once great Super Bowl Sunday meet:eek::crazy::rolleyes:

I'll see what I can do about being there at noon... roger want to follow me over I can show you the most direct way there?

I'll see what I can do about being there at noon... roger want to follow me over I can show you the most direct way there?

I've been there before, but thanks anyways. Hectour and I will be there before noon, along with my buddy with his Saab 9-3 so him and Reebs can discuss the finer points of their Swedish rides:laugh: I think I'm going to let them know we've got 20 people and if we get more, they'll make room for us, I can't see them being that busy once they open their doors. Looking forward to seeing everyone again, its been a while:cool:

I've been there before, but thanks anyways. Hectour and I will be there before noon, along with my buddy with his Saab 9-3 so him and Reebs can discuss the finer points of their Swedish rides:laugh: I think I'm going to let them know we've got 20 people and if we get more, they'll make room for us, I can't see them being that busy once they open their doors. Looking forward to seeing everyone again, its been a while:cool:

Roger..... Reebs will not be there as he stated earlier in this thread he thought it was on the 18th.... ohwell i think Mrs Reebs would be the one to talk about the saab 93 I will still be there however and with my CSVT God willing.... I seem to be good at breaking it and well thankfully Reebs is good at helping me fix it :)

when you go to novi do you take Expressway? or the more direct route with the 2 lane rds and the curves?

Looks like the turnout is going to be great, the food will be great and hopefully the Lions sack up and make it great:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Attn! Attn!

Attn! Attn!

Hectour and I should be there around 11:30 a.m., so if anyone wants to show up earlier with us cool, this way we've got time to check our rides and what we've done to them, so far I've changed the stripes and headlights a bit, but do have a lowering kit in the works for the spring and if things go right this spring/summer, a MINI Madness tuning kit to put my car up to 205/205 hp/torque on the dyno:drool::drool::drool:

Hectour and I should be there around 11:30 a.m., so if anyone wants to show up earlier with us cool, this way we've got time to check our rides and what we've done to them, so far I've changed the stripes and headlights a bit, but do have a lowering kit in the works for the spring and if things go right this spring/summer, a MINI Madness tuning kit to put my car up to 205/205 hp/torque on the dyno:drool::drool::drool:
I can't read your run-on sentence!:laugh:

Back