• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"IT" official! Fall Dragon Run-Sept28th-30th

LMMFAO!

Trooper then harassed driver for DRIVING WITH ONE HAND ON STEERING WHEEL. Driver asked how he was supposed to shift gears. Trooper then rudely said, "GET LOST".

LMMFAO!

Trooper then harassed driver for DRIVING WITH ONE HAND ON STEERING WHEEL. Driver asked how he was supposed to shift gears. Trooper then rudely said, "GET LOST".

That's pretty funny:laugh:

Now, is there anyone who hasn't gotten their cabins at Caney Creek and because I'm way to lazy to go back and read, is there anyone NOT staying with us in Tellico Plains, besides Eric and if so, where are you staying:shrug:

i havent decided if im going to come down yet or not. does anybody have a place that if i do come down i can stay but if i dont it doesnt matter (i dont mind the floor and ill contribute to the cost)?

idk if im getting a cabin or not. we live pretty close so its no biggie really. no one will tell me for sure if they will split one so im not risking it.

i havent decided if im going to come down yet or not. does anybody have a place that if i do come down i can stay but if i dont it doesnt matter (i dont mind the floor and ill contribute to the cost)?
You can possibly crash at my house if you want. We have to get up early as hell to meet up with everyone though.

i dont mind getting up early as long as i have some caffeine (dr. pepper, Mt Dew, Etc) when it gets a little closer ill PM you for your info so i can get to your place.

there are a few things i have to get done before i can come for sure. LCA's and headlight's being the biggest two but i would like to get my subframe connectors and SVT side skirts on as well.

edit: im thinking that if i come down it will be thursday right after work. I live in Louisville so its only a few hour drive.

there are a few things i have to get done before i can come for sure. LCA's and headlight's being the biggest two but i would like to get my subframe connectors and SVT side skirts on as well.

edit: im thinking that if i come down it will be thursday right after work. I live in Louisville so its only a few hour drive.
Thats cool just lmk. You got the svt kit from blacksvtownsyou didnt you?

I'm in for sure, but we'll be coming down Friday instead of Thursday. I expect to be pulling in around 4-ish and if everyone is up to it, a little "night run":shrug: :cool: With my old job being pulled out right from under me, I'm really looking forward to this particular run. The new job is working out fine, but I need to do this and great my head right and what better place to get your head right then a place where you better have your head right:crazy: :laugh:

twenty nine days!!!
BOOOOOOOO that is all I have to say!:p :p :p :p :p

I may have another SEMI member coming on down!

I may have another SEMI member coming on down!

The Five-Oh (Alex) may be making the trip:cool:

Back