• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Joe's Powder Co. (pricing listed inside)

Mustang fuel door and mouting hardware gunmetal:
11-19-08001.jpg

alright i just went through this whole thread and now im going to find some valve cover boxes somewhere hidden in the shop...lol

powder is so sexy! its amazing the things you can do with it!

I have some valve covers here from a cougar here if you just want me to coat those and send'm to you.

So that dormant blue, would you describe it as blueish-purple with metal flakes? Does it change colors in the light? Is the big oven hooked up yet, I'd like to get my bike frame coated that color.

You trade work for parts eh......you wouldn't happen to need either a slightly used set of Motorcraft wires and Autolite double platinum plugs or a cheapy ebay intake, both are for Zetecs (which is why I'm not sure if you want them). I still need my bike fork blasted and coated gloss black. I know this will fit in a standard oven.

Thanks, Connor

So that dormant blue, would you describe it as blueish-purple with metal flakes? Does it change colors in the light? Is the big oven hooked up yet, I'd like to get my bike frame coated that color.

You trade work for parts eh......you wouldn't happen to need either a slightly used set of Motorcraft wires and Autolite double platinum plugs or a cheapy ebay intake, both are for Zetecs (which is why I'm not sure if you want them). I still need my bike fork blasted and coated gloss black. I know this will fit in a standard oven.

Thanks, Connor

Why do you taunt me?!?!?!?! - Big oven=not done. The dormant blue is VERY purple for a blue and flip flops a bit in the light. It was hard to get a pic of it in the blue stage. Actually, there is no metallic in this color.

I am trying to stay away from the Zetec parts because they are everywhere, sorry :(. Send what you can that you know fits and I can get started anyway. Let me know - JOE

AND - ContourGuy9817, your covers are blasted and waiting to be cleaned/coated as we speek...... I will send you a PM when they are ready to go;).

^ excellant, i cannot wait to hump them!

i finally have money, if you come across valve cover bolts, an UIM, or UIM bolts plz lemmie know, i will paypal on the spot and can send mine in return once i take my shiz off, if not, i'll just get them from bagged and send em out, lol.

I don't have any valve cover or UIM bolts here. Sorry.... put a WTB ad up for them. What color do you want for those? If it is the same color I will wait to coat the valve covers until I get the bolts too if you want.

I do want lightly dusted blood red uim bolts, valve cover bolts wil be gloss black along with my UIM. I'll stop by baggeds tonight and see what I can scavange in the contour heap yard...lol

nvm, WTB ads FTW! lol

15% off all powder coating orders by 12-19-08!

15% off all powder coating orders by 12-19-08!

Just in time for christmas, a little incentive to have some work done on your car. Get yourself a gift!
15% off any powder coating order placed by December 19th.

See this link for standard prices and take 15% off:
http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=27135

I placed an ad in the Misc section of the classifieds.

Get those orders in by the 19th for 15% off your total.

Looks like aircougar performance is trying to steal my customers! Oh, heck no. I will clean up the first page of my ad so it is not so confusing and possibly add some different/more prices.

Thanks to everyone for being loyal customers, I am not going anywhere either :D.

Busy, busy again. SHO valve covers, coug valve covers, SE UIM tonight:
12-10-08001.jpg

12-10-08003.jpg

I just wanted to let you guys know that I clean the hell out of these valve covers. Just a little oil in them really takes a lot of time to clean out besides just blasting it. If I blast the inside of the valve covers it gets my steel shot blast material very dirty and in hand gunks up the blaster and makes for very dirty parts after blasting.

Please clean all the oil out of the valve covers before sending me them. They will still need to be cleaned again after you get them back from me. I am trying everything I can to return clean parts to you. Here are some shots of me cleaning them in my kitchen sink because my parts washer is frozen:
12-10-08008.jpg

12-10-08009.jpg

Back