• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lake Express Ticket Prices & Schedule(sign up here)

need more peeps!

need more peeps!

So close but so far.... I still need 5 more transactions to make 20. Do you think that we should make the reservations for 15 and hope we get 20, or make the reservations for 20 and hope for 20...? any suggestions welcomed.

So close but so far.... I still need 5 more transactions to make 20. Do you think that we should make the reservations for 15 and hope we get 20, or make the reservations for 20 and hope for 20...? any suggestions welcomed.

I say we take what we've got instead of over estimating....doing it this way might push some of the CEG stragglers to take action instead of waiting till last minute.

I agree with Josh. Lets sign up for what we have. Maybe by pushing this the rest will sign up or do it separately later w/out a discount. Singing up now is a good idea because who knows how many vehicles may be on board for that day, so the earlier we get our spots claimed, the better.

I will call them again today and let them know we are booking for 15. I will try to finagle some sort of discount from them and get a total price from what I already have listed on the site here. We will go from there. - JOE

not available when I called, no call back yet. I will call on monday again when they are open.

called again, hopefull I get a call back today before 4pm..... waiting. GOOD NEWS! ----> Hetfield and his car are signed up too, we are to 18...
HERE IS THE LIST
1 car - Joe Barnes & Arielle Kuehl (to SZ only) 3
1 car - Josh Pietenpol & Jess Darling (round trip) 3 plus 3 back
1 car - Kyle Blindauer & Amanda Fredricks (round trip) 3 plus 3 back
1 car - Christina Conter & Wayne Wallace (round trip) 3 plus 3 back
1 car - Mike Laskonis (to SZ only or round trip?) 2 possible 2 back
1 car - LaMonte D. Wilder (to SZ only or round trip?) 2 possible 2 back
1 car - Michael Danicich (to SZ only or round trip?) 2 possible 2 back

total of 18 transactions to SZ
total of 9 transactions from SZ, possible 15

Last edited:
I need a finalization from people on the list. I got the call from Lake Express and we are booked for May 17th 12:30PM. The ferry arrives approx 4:00-4:30 in michigan. The only reason it takes this long is because of the hour we gain in travel time because of the time zone change... We should all plan on being at the dock at about 11:00 so that if anyone gets lost on the way, you have plenty of time to get there. The "round trip" peeps need to book your returns individually becuse I don't know when you all want to return. Any questions, just ask... JOE
920-344-6982

Umm I thought you guys were leaving on the 6am out of Milwaukee! Gingerman begins at 5pm and that's where I'll be. Joe you tool!!! Damnit I wanted to tape you guys coming in. I'm sure Pole is going to be happy to miss the track event. LOL!

Last edited:
I was going to call him and talk to him about it tonight after work. Im really not interested in missing Gingerman either

we can take the early trip, I thought the later one would be good for everyone.... I will change it and everyone will just have to deal with the early trip then.

I just called and rebooked our spots for May 17th
6:00AM leaving Milwaukee
9:30AM arriving Muskegon
I booked 7 vehicles and 11 people for the trip to Muskegon only. I am sure that all of you will not leave michigan at the same time, but what do I know. So, the people who want to take the ferry back will have to talk to eachother and agree on a return time no later than the end of the week because I need a car and people count for the booking.
The people on the list that did not specify if they wanted round trip need to now. I called Hetfield and Mikey Boy to see what they were doing and I will pm LaMonte also.

If anyone needs to get ahold of me here is my # 920-344-6982 - JOE

Last edited:
we can take the early trip, I thought the later one would be good for everyone.... I will change it and everyone will just have to deal with the early trip then.
If anybody is still tired or whatever, I'm sure they can probably snooze on the trip there and if not, then we will probably have some time to burn at the hotel b4 hand :shrug:

I'm sure Pole is going to be happy to miss the track event. LOL!

I would have booked my own spot at 6 if it came down to it.

Joe, thanks for re-scheduling, i didn't even catch it right away so I'm glad Todd spoke up (for the first time ever :laugh:)

**For those of us that are doing this round-trip. lets set up a time to come back most if not all of us can come back. If I'm home before 9 PM Sunday for work Monday I'm happy.**

Discuss....

It really sucks for me because I work wed night 6pm to 6am thursday, the day we leave. I will have to take another day or 1/2 day off for sure now. Oh well. it will be a good time no matter what. I am really fighting to get the 20% discount even though we only have 18 transactions. as of now it looks like we are paying full price for everything... too bad the guys in da ebos don't want to ride with us.... I will let everyone know what I hear - JOE

Back