• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local classifieds (only place you can post them in forum)

This is not a chat room guys! stop it :nonono:.

That movie is funny :laugh:, just watched it again last night. "Prestige Worldwide"..... don't mind the spelling error

Look for 98-99 t-red hood, front SVT bumper

Look for 98-99 t-red hood, front SVT bumper

HI to all...long time, no post here.
Well, third time a charm, my '99 SE got backed into by a neighbor's kid, and his 4x4 Ranger's receiver hitch punched through the SVT bumper I had on my car, when I had to put a front clip on around 6 years ago. All the kid's fault, but I am already
:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:.gif

fighting them on the bumper and the paint and blend time needed to match the T red.
PITA
DSC04827.jpg

DSC04826.jpg

I am looking for header panel, T red hood, and the SVT bumper.
Anyone close to Omaha, Nebraska?
Also looking for a pair of SVT front caliper brackets. Looking to get parts coming up soon...like this weekend at the rate I am going.
Had help from a few guys a while back here, just wanted to say thanks.

pretty sure they don't have many SVT's go through U pull. and if thy did, i'd have the bumpers and side skirts anyways! LOL.

if you want that bumper fixed, (last resort) i might be able to help you out.

I've "never" seen so much as a single CSVT go through U-Pull-It. My guess is they see one very once in a great while but probably keep them for their sister "closed" junk yard called AAA Auto parts.

pretty sure they don't have many SVT's go through U pull. and if thy did, i'd have the bumpers and side skirts anyways! LOL.

if you want that bumper fixed, (last resort) i might be able to help you out.

they've been in U pull. i have seen two in the last 5 years at rosemount U pull. they do not list them as SVT's, and when i went there it had half a front bumper (literally) and one side skirt. it wasnt worth my time to pull one sideskirt since it had no jack point covers and wasn't black.

the other one, had an svt engine and i got the UIM off of it :) TB was gone, and the body kit was gone. interior was garbage in both of said cars, and so nasty i wouldnt even think of taking anything out of it lol. i suppose looking back i didnt know as much about these cars and their rarity. knowing what i know now, i would have taken the guage clusters, motor mounts, whatever was left of the body kit(s) and the front brakes

i have some stuff just lying around that i dont need. its nothing special but maybe someone needs some of this stuff??

i got the side trunk lining from my 97 its in good shape but is dusty (does not have access holes for tailight bulbs, and is not padded), have two reverse light access covers for inside of trunk lid (pre 98 contour only), both reverse light housings one is damaged other is good (drivers is good pre 98), 2 fog light hole covers with gutter gaurd mesh on them tabs broken all but one screw hole on each they stay on perfectly fine though, dome light red does not have the part the trim ring thing dont know if the bulbs are good or not, may have a zetec valve cover if intrest is there, v6 gauge cluster with tach, radio/ climate control surround assume it is from a post 98 as it does not fit my 97(includes dimmer switch). location is paynesville, mn zip 56362. make an offer on any of it. also willing to trade i need an ashtray (pre 98), a spoiler (post 98), mystique rear dome light, grey leather interior, pretty much any svt specific parts. depending on the part my parts could be partial payment?

also have plenty of taurus/sable parts if anyone needs anything let me know!

edit: added a couple more things

they dont have a list for side skirts but i'm guessing about the same price. maybe a little cheaper but i'd jump on a pair for 30 bucks.

Yea thats what I plan on. I have some pretty bad rust on the lower parts right below the doors (thanks god not ON them). Hoping to cover that up with the skirts.

I will sell the skirts I have here for $40 and throw in a set of 15" SE alloy wheels for FREE(will need tires). These should help hide your painted rear drums....:laugh:

you kids are goofy...lol

Back