• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Look what I bought for $2,085

Dang, how the heck did you get those people down so far on those SVT's? There have been a couple I tried persuing and they wouldn't budge so I left em (they weren't silver though :D ) You are one lucky bargain hunting SOB. Nice work! :cool:

craigshelper.com, 200 mile radius, basic searches

-in auto parts, type tires, wheels, rims, 4x108, 4 lug, 4 universal
-in all for sale, type cabinets, drop lights(because people can't spell ceiling, don't type it!), lights
-type in your location IE, Fox Lake, Beaver Dam, 53933, 53963, BD.....
-impala hitch
-SVT
-contour
-cougar
-mysitque
-hoist, lift

I have driven up to 1hr and 15min for some things, never had anything shipped.

People that might be within an hour drive time might think they would be better off selling in certain areas or they screw up and it might be listed in an area that you think is too far away. Don't limit your search area.

The impala hitch was at a house 2.5 hrs away one way. Found out that the guys wife would be driving through an area in a week that was only 45 minutes away, I payed paypal right away and intercepted the hitch when she drove through.

Be creative in your searches :cool:. You will pretty much find anything you need/want.

I got a 20 ton shop press for $100 on Craigslist from a repair shop that was going out of business. The jack on the press just needed a $40 repair kit.

If you wade through the crap there are great deals.

Back