• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

looking for parts.....help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSVT1339

CEG'er
Hi all, I am looking for some parts, not a huge hurry but hope by end of April. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Needed:
Toreador Red 98-2000 Mercury Mystique hood and trunk, both headlight, and grill.

If you have these, or know of a yard with them please lmk what ya need for em or where.
I go to U-pull and Jon's auto about 3 times a week for fun so if you need any parts lmk and ill look when i go. Thanks all!

Chris

Ive got a Mystique hood and trunklid BUT they are Cabernet Red. Good luck in your search!!!

Hi all, I am looking for some parts, not a huge hurry but hope by end of April. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Needed:
Toreador Red 98-2000 Mercury Mystique hood and trunk, both headlight, and grill.

If you have these, or know of a yard with them please lmk what ya need for em or where.
I go to U-pull and Jon's auto about 3 times a week for fun so if you need any parts lmk and ill look when i go. Thanks all!

Chris

I need some valve covers, timing cover, engine mount (bolts to block between the heads), and an oil seperator. If you see those let me know. I need to get the bolts with them or it isn't worth it so make sure you get the bolts if you see those at the junk yard.

blackcoog i have a pair of SVT valve covers, i started sanding them but can have them painted to save you some dough.

If all those parts you need are from a stock svt I have a blown motor in my parts car and you can have whatever ya want off it. Ill try to remember to toss the stuff in a box when I go pull the motor next week.

well if csvt1339's car is black we have a local wrecking yard that has a few contour parts heres the link: http://www.andersenwrecking.com, I could pick up the parts and bring them up to MN, again if the car 1339 is parting out is black or a DK BL interior then I could pick them up and bring them up for a swap let me know.

well if csvt1339's car is black we have a local wrecking yard that has a few contour parts heres the link: http://www.andersenwrecking.com, I could pick up the parts and bring them up to MN, again if the car 1339 is parting out is black or a DK BL interior then I could pick them up and bring them up for a swap let me know.

It's silver, can you see his Signature? :laugh:

Any WANT TO BUY posts need to be kept in the regional classifieds or Forum Classifieds.
Please post all request there and keep all transactions through PMs.
I am locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back