• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Minnesota Meet - Memorial weekend

I might come for a few minutes, that's if I have time off the honey-do list and I get that boot cover replaced. I promised ( which was a mistake) my wife I'd have the house in decent shape for Rojita's 1st birthday party on June 10th.

well i am trying my hardest to get my sable done before the meet it is pretty torn appart right now...

gcvgdrtuyj-1.jpg

this is what it looks like right now only with a non-running engine in it.

well, idk if im gonna be able to make it, money is looking very tight, but hopefully ill get some crap sold this week to get money to come up.

well, idk if im gonna be able to make it, money is looking very tight, but hopefully ill get some crap sold this week to get money to come up.

I'm kind of in the same boat, my extra monthly spending cash was all used up in attending SZ so I'm not sure I will make it. If I dont make this meet, I will be at Summer Nationals.

Don't know why you need a lot cash :shrug: we're parking in a free ramp and then going into Hooter's for some wings (if you care to join us for food)... $13 meal and maybe a couple beers, shouldn't be more then $25??

Don't know why you need a lot cash :shrug: we're parking in a free ramp and then going into Hooter's for some wings (if you care to join us for food)... $13 meal and maybe a couple beers, shouldn't be more then $25??

Consider for a moment I will need a every drop of a full tanks gas ($40) for the 300+ mile round trip from La Crescent to Bloomington and back. The twin city's are 3hrs each way now for me. I'm not working at the moment (Social Secuirty Disability) so I have a limited fixed income thats many magnitudes smaller than the income I draw when employed. So yeah, $60-70 sometimes is a prohibitive amount of money. I'd love to attend, we dont often get together as a chapter...... but I dont think it's in the cards for me this month.

Consider for a moment I will need a every drop of a full tanks gas ($40) for the 300+ mile round trip from La Crescent to Bloomington and back. The twin city's are 3hrs each way now for me. I'm not working at the moment (Social Secuirty Disability) so I have a limited fixed income thats many magnitudes smaller than the income I draw when employed. So yeah, $60-70 sometimes is a prohibitive amount of money. I'd love to attend, we dont often get together as a chapter...... but I dont think it's in the cards for me this month.

Easy killer no need to tell us your entire financial situation... I knew you were coming from a ways away. It was more directed towards Fat_Guy_Performance... as IIRC he was pretty close, but I could be wrong there too.

Easy killer no need to tell us your entire financial situation... I knew you were coming from a ways away. It was more directed towards Fat_Guy_Performance... as IIRC he was pretty close, but I could be wrong there too.

I dont think what one earns is a big deal or something that should necessarily be kept private. We all (with VERY few exceptions) have the same financial struggles and concerns as the next guy, so I find the discussion of ones finances a trivial thing. I'm not a private person, so few things are off the table for open discussion with me.

faribault, not too far, maybe 100 mile round trip, sounds good to me lol i got some tires ill sell, trying to sell the grill that was on my car and will hopefully have a headlight sold tomorrow..... so should be good :)

faribault, not too far, maybe 100 mile round trip, sounds good to me lol i got some tires ill sell, trying to sell the grill that was on my car and will hopefully have a headlight sold tomorrow..... so should be good :)

Where the hell is Faribault !!?? lol

Not to far, but just far enough.....

I think i will be able to make it, but i got to work that night, i am hoping that it is dead and i can get out early. I will call mike and see if you guys are still hanging out. I go in at 5 hoping to be out by like 6:30ish. Only about a 20min drive to good old MoA.

E

Back