• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mirko front splitter availability?

3xzsucof

CEG'er
Does anyone know if he front spliter from mirko is still available? Ive tried to call and sent an email. Im going o sill keep trying but if some one just knows for sure ill pick one up right away! :cool:

Should be. It's still available on their website and says they are in stock. :shrug: I do know however, Albert Mirko likes to mold a few at a time probably because he has to pay a setup fee everytime he has these molded.

hmm yea, thats what i was thinking, but im GONNA make sure i get one by some means! lol makes the front looks sooo much more aggressive!

yea, it is a little expensive. but ive learned from my last car not to skimp on things. lol this car is gonna be done right, the first time lol

ya thats good. i had mine painted and i wanted to throw the front end splitter but i couldnt afford right now.

this is how it looks now

Attachments

• l_fcd25d6888dd4256a3e68ee54f5dbe4e.jpg
    l_fcd25d6888dd4256a3e68ee54f5dbe4e.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
no just painted black. when i had it painted i painted the hood, top, and trunk black. this is how the back looks, but the middle piece i ended up blacking out. it dont show that in the pic

Attachments

• l_bef7f6a035e24af99c73b994edc11511.jpg
    l_bef7f6a035e24af99c73b994edc11511.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 0
Congrats on the Mirko

If your actually going to drive around with it, get or make a skid plate

Or your going to blowing $$$ repairing and repainting it

hmm, elaborate please...

*edit* i just searched for it, yea... im gonna have to make one up!! gotta protect this thin! it is a litle expensive!

ok, if the mirko is no longer available, why doesnt someone reproduce it?

i know on my fiero forum we have www.fierowarehouse.com id say if you guys want the splitter reproduced, you could find a good glass person to duplicate it.

id figure fierowarehouse could quickly become a contour fiberglass parts provider if someone wanted to really make it happen.

How much would a new mirko sell for? if its profitable, im sure doug would do it, it doesnt look like its hard to make, and doug already makes lower air dam's for the fiero.

matthew

ok, if the mirko is no longer available, why doesnt someone reproduce it?

i know on my fiero forum we have www.fierowarehouse.com id say if you guys want the splitter reproduced, you could find a good glass person to duplicate it.

id figure fierowarehouse could quickly become a contour fiberglass parts provider if someone wanted to really make it happen.

How much would a new mirko sell for? if its profitable, im sure doug would do it, it doesnt look like its hard to make, and doug already makes lower air dam's for the fiero.

matthew

I think a front lip group buy for around $250 would do well but i think they would need to change the design a little to avoid being sued.

Congrats on the Mirko

If your actually going to drive around with it, get or make a skid plate

Or your going to blowing $$$ repairing and repainting it

I'm repairing and repainting even with the skid plate :blackeye:
Mine cracked and twisted something terrible.......I'll be having an EGL'r working some magic on it this weekend.

I have about a half of a coors light can worth of ground clearance...

You mean like this?
1105081341.jpg

Back