• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My ex blows....... Everyone else but me. :censored:

contourkid

CEG'er
So, what is new with everyone?

I have recently gotten unengaged, found out the chances of "my kid" being "mine" are slim, and i am going to court after sitting in jail for six days... Things are, how would you say?, PEACHY! lol.

I happen to see the forums were down, it gave sad time in my pants. lol

What was up with that?

-Tyler

Going through legal/crim stuff while also taking huge emotional/mental health hits is no picnic, but it's temporary. Hope your local friends and fam have helpful responses. Remind yourself how you'll be doing much better in the near future.

She was caught cheating, so I told her it was over. She punched me in the face half a dozen times, the kick in face was annoying, so I open handingly held her wrists, spun towards the door and boogied, she told the cops that I apparently just came home, pinned her down, screamed and left. court is this tuesday. I was fired from my job, for being in jail. lol, It gets better.

The fetus is in the developmental stages. She is due sometime in December.

I guess when you are looking at the world from the bottom, it can only get better lol.

Tyler

She caught... lol

Came home one night after a long overtime shift, pulled into my driveway. And there sat a 1989 mustang notch, Passionate poser purple... It was Rick's, no doubt with the john blow me paint job. Lol

I walked in, as usual, cleaned up the counter (beer and vodka bottles, aka Slut fodder) lol. Put the knives in the tool box in the mud room. Walked into the bathroom, dick in ass on the ••••ter, her priceless face made me laugh, the utter fear in his eyes, was an ego stroker. Lol

I turned and went down to the bedroom, grabbed my stuff and threw it out side on top of blankets that went out the window beforehand, she came storming in, Prego and such, I shrugged her off, and shot rick the death stare. I walked back through the kitchen, and she was scrambling for a sharp object (yes she was a few cards short in the rational thought dept.). She screamed and I turned around, two punches to the temple, and I restrained her by the wrists and she landed a foot in my ribs, then a few more to the face (kosama can kiss my ass) I laughed and told them to have fun, and I bailed. Didn't for get to pepper his purple pony in gravel.

That is how that happened.

I was arrested two hours later.

You probably should have called the cops immediately after she struck you. Waiting for her to do it was a mistake. Did you file domestic battery charges against her? Was she arrested?

damn man. im sorry. thats the worst.
how you even got with a ••••• who can do that is just terrible.
hang in there, ul get a real woman eventually:)

If he has any marks, I am fairly sure he can still press charges against her for it. And after all that, I know I would.

Back