• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NE-CEG boob conversation

pc_description.jpg

I love this place.

Totally unintentional, too. Our office is at 125 Mt. Auburn. And it's the ITS department. My coworker must have been a little distracted when he updated the machine description when he wiped/reloaded it a couple of weeks ago.

Mary's Kitchen TITS computer - for when that ••••• needs to be in there making pies and sammiches (computer needed to display recipes only)

Mary's Kitchen TITS computer - for when that ••••• needs to be in there making pies and sammiches (computer needed to display recipes only)

I would totally like that if I could.

We were putting dessert together a couple of nights ago after Robin had cooked dinner. She was barefoot (as usual), and throwing basically a homemade pie in the oven. I told her all she needed to do was make me a sammich.

True story. :)

I would totally like that if I could.

We were putting dessert together a couple of nights ago after Robin had cooked dinner. She was barefoot (as usual), and throwing basically a homemade pie in the oven. I told her all she needed to do was make me a sammich.

True story. :)

You get the sandwich or a smack on the head?

Back