• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Need someone to complete a 3l swap for me! Socal - name your price

gripnotdrift

CEG'er
I have no clue if this the right section to post this in, so sorry if it isn't.

Exactly what the title says. I started a 3l swap in my 00 csvt and havnt had time in 3 months to touch it. I need someone else to complete it for me and would rather kick someone on ceg the cash to do it instead of a shop (not to mention, id have hours of explaining to the mechanic on what needs to be done). You are welcome to do it at my house or tow this ••••• and bring it back when your done. I need someone who is capable of doing it properly and efficiently. I don't need it rushed, but no laggers please.

Status of swap. Engine / Trans is out of car. 3l taurus motor is partially prepped. I need the port matching done, cams swapped, manifild swapped, timing parts swapped, pilot bushing thing cut or swapped, motor and trans reinstalled. One engine is on a cart and 1 is on an engine stand. I have an engine hoist and every tool you would need to do the swap incase you don't. I know its a long shot, but I was hoping an out of work ceg'er or someone looking for some extra cash would like first dibs.

Casey 805-231-6974 (Simi Valley, CA)

Back