• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

North Central Regional Classifieds

looking for a good post 98,spoiler-less trunk lid. and GOOD mystique headlights pm me if you have something.

Looking for a head that will fit a full 06 Escape 3L. I need the head that is against the firewall. I do not need cams or anything else, just the head. Not in a huge hurry or anything since I don't have a whole lot of time to work on the car and probably won't anytime soon.

Thanks!

still looking for a spoilerless post 98 lid

also now looking for svt timing components.thx

Selling:
-Some random vortech 6 rib supercharger pullies
-Drag strip cut off switch with pull bar
-Contour air bag and a passenger side air bag
-Autometer oil pressure gauge with sender (black face)
-Canton aluminum coolant tank, universal fit, very nice tank, perfect shape (pics on request)
-Custom 3" exhaust with a 3" magnaflow polished main muffler, splits to two 2-1/4 pipes, each goes through a borla resonator, and then out dual rolled 3" angle cut tips.

Updated 3/7/12

Bought a 50k mile parts car, its an early 98 SE Sport V6 auto, tred outside and gray interior. Trans shot engine being used, most suspension and brake parts being used. Interior up for grabs, dirty (dirt roads...) But good shape minus one door panel, trunk lid with spoiler, 1 brand new bumper cover with a crack in it, 1 used bumper cover in need of paint with fog lights no damage, taillights, front doors, painted mirrors, new radiator (doesn't have a nipple on it for the vent tube to the tank not sure why) plus many other things I can't think of.

Also looking to buy a full set of 225/45R17 tires for cheap. A pre98 SE spoiler. Leather wrapped factory shift knob, and some used rear brake Rotors for a project.

I have a brand new Optima Yellow top (D34/78) AGM battery for sale. Has top and side terminals. Can be mounted in the trunk. PM me for price.

Selling my 19" Axis Mod 7 Rims. These rims are a thing of beauty. With the Cougar being demoted to winter use I bought a cheaper winter set so these would stay pretty. They look amazing on the Contour. The tires are in great shape and fairly new. I think they are Falken Ziex 512's (225/35-19). These are the highest quality rims I've ever had the pleasure to own. The center cap is made up of two parts. The main section is bolted onto the rim and the center logo piece (solid billet with axis logo on it) screws onto that. It's fairly difficult to get the center cap off without the right tools so it makes them extra secure.

See them on my car here:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/300644/1999-mercury-cougar

These go for quite a bit new and were custom drilled for our bolt pattern. I'm not looking for a ton just something reasonable so hit me up if your looking. They are in very good shape. No major damage, dings, or curb rash anywhere.

wtt my gauge set with custom overlays for a good stock e1 . lmk if you want pics

Parting my Mystique if anyone wants anything from it. T-Red/Tan leather. Most interior stuff is intact. All the leather is still in pretty good condition. Gonna be scrapping it soon because I can't sit on it anymore. PM me if you would like something.

Has a brand new water pump in it that's just been sitting in it for about a year. This is the plastic fin pump however so I'll sell it cheap.

Parting my Mystique if anyone wants anything from it. T-Red/Tan leather. Most interior stuff is intact. All the leather is still in pretty good condition. Gonna be scrapping it soon because I can't sit on it anymore. PM me if you would like something.

Has a brand new water pump in it that's just been sitting in it for about a year. This is the plastic fin pump however so I'll sell it cheap.

pmed.

17 " Enkei RS5 wheels

17 " Enkei RS5 wheels

Enkei RS5 wheels. Tires are shot, non-drivable, and need to be replaced. In overall pretty good condition, small curb rash on one of the wheels. Pm for price or more pics.

DSC03525-1.jpg

Sounds good lmk how much, ill be at c&c saturday. So if that day works to meet up at somepoint lmk

I have a complete moonroof assembly (motor, glass, and frame) for a SVT Contour. Come get it out of my house. Not looking for much. Would like at least a case of beer (I'm not picky so cheap light beer is fine). I don't want to try to stuff this in the garbage.

I also have a driver and passenger side air bag. Get them out of here. Shoot things to the moon with them. I don't care, I just don't want to look at them anymore. Not looking for much on these either. Maybe a 6 pack of beer for each.

:)

Back