• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NW Region Classifieds

sorry Just got on to check. I didn't think to check it right away. I emailed you but yes I still have the wheels. Not sure the tires or miles. When I sold my car I sold it with my wheels on so the stockers are just in the garage taking up space. Make an offer and they are yours

anyone got a set of rims for sale im honestly looking to trade my 18" rims looking for stock they have brand new tires just paid 500 for just going for the stock look, the rims came with the car
img20120203161248.jpg
this pic does not have the new tires on though

anyone got a set of rims for sale im honestly looking to trade my 18" rims looking for stock they have brand new tires just paid 500 for just going for the stock look, the rims came with the car
img20120203161248.jpg
this pic does not have the new tires on though

I may be looking into replacing my 19 inch Konig Theories, Been looking for Black or Gold Rims, One of mine were severally dented when mustang smashed into my car last year, I have E1 rims, they are in good condition with lots of tread to spare, I can probably grab them this weekend as they are at my parents place in Auburn, and take pictures, can you give me some more details about yours? along with new pictures and tread depth. Ill message you with contact info.

Also looking for a few things, I need SVT Y-Pipe with 2 bolt pattern, prefer optimized. I also need a resonator, a SVT Fender badge, if anyone has a kit for the dash warp, i'd love to have one. And possibly a decent stereo replacement for the one I have. Nothing fancy, just cheap with CD.

still have this stuff and would love to get rid of it

lower stock svt grille
pre 98 trunk with lights & third brake light
3 00 svt wheels with tires
pudmunkie heatshield never installed
MAF adapter plate
also have a sunroof motor with gear. It was an extra I bought for the car since my gears kept breaking. It's been in the box since I bought it. will just sell the gear

it was black but was horrible so it has been sanded down and primed. just needs paint.

it's just taking up space and I will let it go pretty cheap just want to get it out of my garage.

still have this stuff and would love to get rid of it

also have a sunroof motor with gear. It was an extra I bought for the car since my gears kept breaking. It's been in the box since I bought it. will just sell the gear

I am interested in the sunrooof gear - how much $$?
Thanks, Bill

Hi guys i'm going to be selling both of my Svt Contours soon to get money for a family vehicle for my wife. I have a 99 black and tan, 2000 black and tan as well. 99 has 113000 miles. The 2000 has 94000. I am hoping that they go to good homes instead of just a dealership. If anyone is interested email me @ linttraprb@yahoo.com, or my phone #is 503-819-2294. Thanks Rob

Just to let everyone know - I have more parts from the 1998 SVT (silver frost) E0 version, for sale. I picked these up from my Buddy the Auto Votec instructor up in Everett, Wa. I now have door shells (mint), front engine cradle (4 bolt A-arms), power steering rack, etc. Hit me up on what you desire - going cheap to PNW buyers. Thanks - Bill
PS - Rob, not an intent to hijack your thread.

i have a svt exhaust for sale its off of my 99 svt its got 30 km and its excellent condition. msg me if interested.

The front bumper has scrapping on the bottom of it, the rear bumper has some scratches on it and the the side skirts 2 of the jack point covers have a couple tabs broken.
I would rather sell the body kit as a set, willing to spilt up the body kit.

Chuck - thanks for sharing. Aussie, what do you think - I have the trans and right rear door (appears to be dented) as well as many misc parts - you have the "know-how"!!!

Back