• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official black svt thread!

l_870e83ccbca24fb7b16b6755a00a14b2.jpg

l_22d0d0afcdfbad63e8ce9946db992fb2.jpg

l_0101be812025c88c13c2e37dbf696686.jpg

l_870e83ccbca24fb7b16b6755a00a14b2.jpg

JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE! Stop quoting pictures!!

Remove the IMG tags from the pictures before submitting your post. We can click on the link to see the picture. I swear I've looked at the same pictures 12,000 times in one thread.

I am very curious about this as well...

IIRC this was not long after his car was stolen and the window was probably smashed in. There is no way possible to make the rear window go down all the way. Just look at the shape of the glass and the door. Theres nothing to explain after you look at it.

IIRC this was not long after his car was stolen and the window was probably smashed in. There is no way possible to make the rear window go down all the way. Just look at the shape of the glass and the door. Theres nothing to explain after you look at it.

No, it's not down, it's actually all the way up and REALLY, REALLY, clean.

no its just that kinda day ... the one that doesn't end ....

Yeah, it is one of those days. I'm ready to flip out and throw a keyboard at the next person to ask me for something. :laugh:

The network to my building went down for the third school day in a row. We finally found the source of the problem and we're back up, but if I hear one more person ask me why their computer isn't working, theres going to be trouble. :crazy:

Yeah, it is one of those days. I'm ready to flip out and throw a keyboard at the next person to ask me for something. :laugh:

The network to my building went down for the third school day in a row. We finally found the source of the problem and we're back up, but if I hear one more person ask me why their computer isn't working, theres going to be trouble. :crazy:

yeah I got that impression from some of your earlier posts today ...:laugh:

I think even being really clean, you would still see some bit of reflection. There doesn't appear to be anything there at all.

lol, yeah it's smashed out... i was just waitin until someone noticed that, and asked me about it... but people who don't know, THIKN it's all the way down :laugh:

YOU THERE!!! CSVT1214!! Drive arond Colchester so I can look at your car. Do it now!

Back