• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Cape Coral "Mod" meet.

What time should we plan on showing up tomorrow? If any of you guys in the Tampa area want to meet up, we can follow each other down to Joe's.

I am not going to be able to make it to this meet this weekend. I have been out of town for a conference for most of the week, and another day out of town does not seem like it would help. Sorry I will be missing it. I need to stay home and rest. I am tired of travelling.

Kim and I are leaving Ft. Lauderdale at 7:00 AM sharp (even is Sammy isn't with us yet).
Make sure that garage is all ready for me Joey.. :D

I'm going to try and get there at 10am, Vinny get with me if you want to meet somewhere and head down.

Which way do you go from Tampa? Do you come over the Howard Franklin? If so, there's a gas station near the corner of Ulmerton & 34th street N. It's on the south side of Ulmerton. I don't remember the name but I think it's the only really big gas station there. In case you go a different way, let me know and we'll try to figure out a different place. I'll be coming from Pasco county heading south over the bayside bridge in Clearwater.

Ill be there at 7am no worries. Oh and if I am running a little late you better wait for me cuz Ill be bringing your bday present.

I'm basically right next to I75 on SR54. I thought you were out in NPR? I'm just north of Tampa in Land O Lakes. I'm not sure where we'd be able to meet at if your in St. Pete.

Got it. Didn't realize that's where you were. I usually head down Mcmullen booth and then go over the Skyway. I do live in New Port Richey so I can take 54 to 75. If I recall, there are some gas stations on the corner of 54 & 75. Do you want to meet at one of those around 7:30 - 7:45? lmk

Theres a few before getting on 75. Radiant, Marathon, and another one I can't think of on Collier. A small 7-11 is up the road too. I can meet you at one as I'll need to fuel up for the trip. 7:30-45 sounds good.

There are plenty of pics on Kim's camera. I will load mine up once I'm done resting. I'll try and get them up tonight or tomorrow.

Back