• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Headlight and Foglight picture thread

I'm just a whore. Simply yellow tinted lenses. With the fog light/parking light wiring mod done(I do not have fog light wiring anymore they're just there to fill the holes) I can drive with both high and low beams on at once(4 forward facing headlight beams) and the yellow light is less offensive to the eyes meaning I don't piss people off with how bright it is.

StanceWi-PRTContour_08copy.jpg

whore away...

Is that a customfighers sticker on your mirror?

Word. They have a logo/sticker that's basically a shocker brass knuckles

I'm not sure I understand what's up with your foglights. I've gathered there's no "fog light" system in your car and that they exist and look great:drool:, but confused on how they work.

edit: just gonna go look at your build threads... sorry for the clutter

Ideally i'd like to get true HIDs installed in them. But i can't seem to find someone to trust with these, considering if there's a mistake, there's no replacement.

If you're willing, I'd be happy to take a look at them and see what I can do. No cost to you. I've yet to fail at a HID retro. Just looking at them, I bet I can mount some Acura TSX projectors in them.

Word. They have a logo/sticker that's basically a shocker brass knuckles

I'm not sure I understand what's up with your foglights. I've gathered there's no "fog light" system in your car and that they exist and look great:drool:, but confused on how they work.

edit: just gonna go look at your build threads... sorry for the clutter

The fog lights don't function.

They are PIAA 510 series fog lights. And the bulbs in the photos above are Ion Yellow.
***EDIT- Correction. They are in fact driving lights, not fogs. And the bulbs are "Plasma Ion Yellow".

How was installation? Did they bolt right in place of the stockers? I just got a fog bulb out on my Focus so I'm taking that as a sign to replace both sets of fogs with PIAAs units. :D

Back