• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official spotted thread

Just saw a T-Red SVT contour with factory E1 rims, spoiler on Lakeshore parkway in Birmingham, AL at 11:40 AM at a red light close to the interstate I-65. looked really clean.

spotted a black svt on pinelog rd in aiken tuesday. looked like a younger guy driving it. Probably just got it since its the first time i've seen it and aiken is kinda small.

SF SVT I-4 International Drive Orlando - 6:45pm. I wasnt driving so I couldnt keep up with you. Car looked pretty stock.

1999 Tred/tan @ u pull it junkyard.... Stock aside from pioneer front door speakers, mounts to where hood struts used to reside... and a after market headunit aswell.

I TORE THAT ••••• UP!

98.5 Tred/mnb SVT spotted in hollywood. older gentleman driving... faded tint on all 4 doors but not on rear window. car was very dirty and the rear was sagging baad.

i see the same T-red svt rolling around near bee ridge and mcintosh in sarasota a few times a week. car is lowered, and has the SVT logo on the bottom of the rear doors. hightowered lights too

Spotted.
University Drive southbound between Atlantic and Commercial in Broward county.
T-Red / Tan interior.
Painted rims, tinted tails.
I pulled up next to you and told you about the forums...

WTF you doing down here! and not tell anyone? Im not sure whos silfro that is but I live 20 mins from miami lakes.

Just spotted a Silver CSVT with pre98 hood / headlights, no badges, and dark rims. Sitting apparently abandoned? at a sunoco in Kingsport TN, just off of I81. Hopefully it doesn't belong to anyone here. I left a note on the windshield, no one at the store knew who owned it, but its been there for two days. You left your sunroof open. I asked them to wait a little while longer before calling to get it towed.

Just spotted a silver Csvt in my town of eatonton, georgia. It had tinted windows, lowered, and had E1s on it. Looked really clean. If you're a member here, shoot me a message.

Back