• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spring Zing Lite picture thread

.. I'm disappointed in Picasa. I guess you now need to be signed into a Google account to view public albums.
I confirmed with a different browser and my spare gmail account, could view the album when logged in but got "page not found" when logged out.

Not much in the album so you're not missing out. I'll upload them to a different medium tomorrow..

.. I'm disappointed in Picasa. I guess you now need to be signed into a Google account to view public albums.
I confirmed with a different browser and my spare gmail account, could view the album when logged in but got "page not found" when logged out.

Not much in the album so you're not missing out. I'll upload them to a different medium tomorrow..

HMMMM I even signed in with my google account, I saw SZ08 etc, but not 12, I'll play some more.

It's working now.

Last edited:
Those svt's make me droul they are spectacular. Hoping to hit the dragon run this fall. Then spring zing next may.

hey hey they are the bread and I am the penaut butter ok.. no you cant be the jelly no room for that lol.

What's going on with Tom's car Wa2tuf?? Clear on trunk and hood not loving the sun too well. Prob because he drives it year round.

What's going on with Tom's car Wa2tuf?? Clear on trunk and hood not loving the sun too well. Prob because he drives it year round.

yeah, that car used to be spotless!!! DD'ing definately took its toll, has a few nice dents on the passenger front door too :(

I believe he said he swapped trunks with someone at carlisle, he wanted one without a spoiler. Not too long after swapping the trunk started peeling.

0519121341a.jpg

Luca's CSVT = PURRRR-FECTION!

James, the wheels on your Mah-zda 6 look great, who's got the MS3? Joe the chrome FSVT wheels fit your car's theme, only you and ONLY YOU can pull off chrome on Tour, where's the trailer? Tom, glad you've still got the CSVT and its still lookin' good.

It was really hard to see Tom's ride in that sort of shape. I was wondering when someone would say something about it. :(

It was great seeing him again. He seemed to enjoy himself.

I am still waiting on Tom to get with me about the plans he has for the car. I can bring her back to life.

Back