• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL subframe connectors GB

I PM'ed my email address. I hope that's OK. I'd rather not post it up on the net. I'll pay in full when I receive the invoice.

1 set, please. no upgrades (paint or boxed ends)

I need the invoice from you so i can send payment and be added to the list. Thanks. 1 set. No upgrades. Whats your pay pal address?

Svt4stv answer your group buy thread and private messages... I haven't gotten a reply with your pay pal info. I need to send payment! Thanks.

hey guys, ill try to work on this tonight. right now ive got like 6 different GBs going on and am super duper busy.

i have another local source for the steel that can do smaller quantities. i just have to compare pricing. if its good, i can do less #s

So right now we are waiting to see what prices you can come up with your new possible source? I still need your paypal.

I know what these do. They kill the body flex under stress. My main concern is my car becoming an even harsher ride.

It doesn't make the car ride harsher unless you go over bump.

I have a 98 CSVT DD with Koni , Vogtland spring, SPC camber kit as well.
I got a set installed by John and sold by svt4svt last month and here is the difference.

- When I brake the rear of the car won't jump anymore as the subframes force it to stay on the ground.
- Cornering feel more stable at the rear as well. You will notice the rear pulling, and it force to use the full potential of your rear tires.
- Ride was not harsh at all. I do feel the ground a little bit more, but I am guessing because it start to transmit the rear vibration as well.
- Go over bump does get a little bit uncomfortable. I have to go over 4 bump everyday to get in and out of where i live, so i notice. However, you don't feel the car bounce at all.

Overall, I feel like the rear of the car became force to the ground.
It doesn't give you harsh time even DD it, but it does make the rear of the car more stable.
I am getting a full set of new tires.

It doesn't make the car ride harsher unless you go over bump.

I have a 98 CSVT DD with Koni , Vogtland spring, SPC camber kit as well.
I got a set installed by John and sold by svt4svt last month and here is the difference.

- When I brake the rear of the car won't jump anymore as the subframes force it to stay on the ground.
- Cornering feel more stable at the rear as well. You will notice the rear pulling, and it force to use the full potential of your rear tires.
- Ride was not harsh at all. I do feel the ground a little bit more, but I am guessing because it start to transmit the rear vibration as well.
- Go over bump does get a little bit uncomfortable. I have to go over 4 bump everyday to get in and out of where i live, so i notice. However, you don't feel the car bounce at all.

Overall, I feel like the rear of the car became force to the ground.
It doesn't give you harsh time even DD it, but it does make the rear of the car more stable.
I am getting a full set of new tires.

Thanks a lot man. I appreciate the review! Rear stability is always good. There are a lotta bumpy roads down here in dallas. Mostly cuz they use concrete on the roads instead of asphalt. So i'm guessing i should expect a bumpier but better handling ride with these.

Send a PM on 2/12, just sent a follow up today with the Paypal email. I'm still in for two sets. At the rate we're moving, I'm interested in getting the first set right away. second set I can wait on.

(Untitled)

Let's just be patient. Sometimes life keeps everyone busy. He did mention about sorucing quotes for smaller lots of material. From someone who worked with a few vender/fab shops, this takes time.

I did PM my cell number. SVT4STV, you can give me a call once you catch up! Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

hi guys, sorry to get back so late. got busy with other Group Buys im doing on other forums. i was really hoping we'd have more people like we had in the interest check thread. we had 20 people said they wanted a set and now its down to just a few. im not sure my people are going to be to interested in making just a few sets.

i have shipped out most of the sets that i had in stock to people who contacted me right away.

Back