• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL subframe connectors GB

so i cut up some of the steel and john stopped by to pick it up to take home to get to welding. he was able to weld 5 sets together. BUT, he thought he had left over riser pieces (for the riser at the back of the car) and turns out he didnt. so this coming weekend he plans to do more welding and will add the riser sections to those and get a few more sets done as well.

so.....none shipping out this week unfortunately thanks to the old mans fading memory but should be next week.

Just checking that you want us to send the $175 to info@trueforgedwheels.com That is your paypal correct?

correct. unless youre a CA resident then please PM me first.

be sure to put in the memo what you're paying for and if you want any options. also a phone number to contact you if need be. and your CEG username. so i know who it is. **very important** lol

since we got this party started kind of late, ill keep the GB pricing of $175 shipped open through the end of May. come June 1st the price will jump to $200 shipped (US48).

When do you think these will be shipped out?

john still has to do some finishing up with the welding. the plan was for this weekend but it supposed to rain here and he also has a lot of family/mother's day plans this weekend. he said next weekend for sure (weather permitting). he has a major surgery in two weeks so he really wants/needs to get them done by then. so they'll likely start shipping in two weeks.

if someone NEEDS them asap for a track day/auto X day that is coming in the next 2 weeks pm me. i might be able to have someone else weld them. but this is only if you really need them asap and cant wait a few more weeks.

yesterday i finished cutting 95% of the steel. ran out of blades. just a few more pieces left but we have enough cut pieces to satisfy every order in so far. we just need to get them welded up.

trust me, i want all this steel out of here (my garage!) asap lol. we have all the materials we need now. just need to get them put together is all. from here on out it will be pretty quick.

and i will have extras available for any late comers. you just have to wait till everyone on the list gets theirs

the first set of SFCs ive ever had powdercoated. these have the optional end caps (hard to see) and were powder coated gloss red. shipped to fafois68 in Canada. these were from the leftovers we had in the beginning. not from the steel we just ordered and cut up.

20150506_112430_zpss3dcdy1f.jpg
receive the package

got 10 more sets welded up this weekend. those will be ready to ship out.

the only people who will have some waiting to do still will be those getting end caps and/or powder coating

Back