• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Our latest project

RawBurt

Hard-core CEG'er
Me and my buddy decided to start on our snowmobile kicker this weekend (I know, a little early, but alot of our buddies ride dirt bikes so why not. Ended up finishing it up this today so we set it up for some trial. I dont think I can wait for the snow!! Same guy who did the welding on my rear strut bars, did the ramp.

100_0577.jpg

100_0583.jpg

100_0585.jpg

100_0586.jpg

The creators
100_0589.jpg

Some action
100_0617.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v321/RawBurt/The kicker/?action=view&current=100_0619.flv

That last picture is Darwin's picture of the day :D

looks like a lot of fun.

We're going to need pictures in the winter time from when you guys hit this with your sleds. Looks like fun :crazy:

Nice job. I know what you mean about not being able to wait for snow, I pulled my sled out yesterday to finally clean it up.

Thats awsome Rawburt, althought I jumped out of airplaines in the army, I am not one for heights on motorized machines.

LMAO!! Thats what we were saying when we were trying to find a landing for my buddy in that pic and vid above on the dirt bike. We couldnt really find anything that worked out good. As we were waiting for him to hit it the first time we were saying that, "this is the kinda :censored::censored::censored::censored: you see on real tv or most shocking videos" lol.

I gotta parts car SVT we can launch before I tear it down. :D Seriously! I have some awesome railroad tracks near my house that are at the top of a nice hill and I've launched a few. Just need to get it on video!

I gotta parts car SVT we can launch before I tear it down. :D Seriously! I have some awesome railroad tracks near my house that are at the top of a nice hill and I've launched a few. Just need to get it on video!

Jeff, bring that parts car out here. We'll tow it and launch it off the kicker. It will so be worth it!!!

haha werd..... i wanna bring my beater up this winter and do some ridin with you's guys.

Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back