• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out Parting out the 'Tour :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabari

CEG'er
UPDATE as of 11/20/14

Apologies to all who messaged me and my dissapearing act. I still have all of the parts and am ready to sell them. if you are interested please email me at thlproductions at hotmail.com or send me a text message on my cell at 9162204228. I will respond quickly. it would be great if someone local wanted the bulk of it. I had many nice parts ready to slap on before paint, take advantage guys. I really miss my tour ;(

Transmission
available, shoot me an offer, local pickup of course

Brand New set of factory Fogs
$120 shipped

New, direct from Ford, Side Skirts with Jack Covers primered with hardware (not easy to find)
$280 plus shipping

New CFM Short Shifter (installed but never used
$150 shipped

Bat Y pipe
$65 plus shipping

ASA AR1 Wheels w/falken tires (two tires need replacing, the other two have about 50% left)
$350 picked up! (I need these gone fast, paid 190 a wheel shipped from tire rack a few years ago)

You can also see what the car looked like shortly before it was parked. The interior was NICE I took care of the leather. All of the rest of the car is available as well. Please email or text me some offers.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/sold...l?sort=3&o=565

better Pictures of the CFM Short Shifter and new knob, italian leather e brake and shifter boot with red stitching:

Instrument bezel with those european chrome inserts. They look surprisingly tasteful and not tacky:

Wheels I believe are 7.5" and here is a pic of tire size:
One wheel has a very slight bend from a pothole and another wheel has curb rash but these wheels were waxed and very well taken care of.

Thanks for looking guys, send me some offers on the things I haven't priced. I don't know what the going used rates for some of this stuff is nowadays.

Last edited:
The brake lines are just stainless flex lines? Front and rear?pics? Pm me if you can text pics.

Sorry for the Delay guys just got home from work. I am going to hopefully pick up the new (used car) tomorrow and I will ship and get pictures asap. Sorry for the delay guys. I also just remembered I can sell the wheels lol they were my favorite part of the look and not many have them. Check the first post for info

late 1999, perfect trans, royal purple and no grind. I had just installed new gear cable parts too. The stick shift was installed but never used. the car was already dead and parked. This is still a working car, just had the tick. I do have half of the engine apart though because I was hoping it would get the 3.0 liter. just hit 100k i believe too, had it since 43,000. I live in Sacramento, CA

The precats are clogged. I do have a bat y pipe three flange on the bright side. Here are pics of the differential and the luk clutch, both BNIB.

Luk

Torsen

The Rocker Panels in the car pics were trashed. I have a set BNIB with the 4 jack covers as well. That plus the factory hardware is included in the price.

Im starting to get sentimental finding all of the parts I had ready to slap on. Here is a brand new dash, radio trim bezel direct from ford. Shoot me offers for this stuff guys. Tomorrow I will be able to take better pics when I can get around the car unimpeded.

and really bad pictures of the short throw shifter. It was just installed because i was excited but never ever used. The trim was custom ordered from Europe and comes with a e brake piece as well with red stitching. All is included in the cost with the CFM shifter

SVT UIM and Throttle Body (send me a fair offer)

Y-pipe Still Stuck to the flexpipe (3-flange)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back