• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Possible So-Cal Meet-June 4th or 5th

Klasky24

CEG'er
There has been a few of us talking about meeting up for a while now and nothing ever gets put together. So, having the next weekend off, i decided to check the interest in a few of us possibly cruising PCH and or Glendora Mountain Road etc.. Either day would work for me. If anyone has any interest, any suggestions or any possible ideas for what to do please throw them out there. I just wanted to set a weekend and see what we could get together seeing as no one has really set up anything official or anything. Is there any interest?

I am in for a meet, but would rather plan it out a couple weeks in advance and post up on neco and the focus forums.

I agree with Fastford and rather plan it out for a few weeks out. I know the next couple of weekends I won't be able to make it.

Alright, well if possible lets try and throw out some dates that would work for you guys and lets try and work something out. Im just trying to get something in action because it seems like everyone is waiting for someone else to take the initiative and it never ends up happening lol

How about sometime in the fall? Hott days are noo fun to drive around, too much heat soak for me. Really anything will work for me tho, give me a date and I will be there.

i'm down to plan something in a few weeks or in the fall. it would be cool to get more of a showing in so cal. it can be done!

id probably be down to meet up except both of my contours are down right now. :blackeye:

i can bring the new version of the Mirko splitters we had made so you guys could see them.

id probably be down to meet up except both of my contours are down right now. :blackeye:

i can bring the new version of the Mirko splitters we had made so you guys could see them.

Bring the famous car!!!! And the Mirko so I can dream about it fitting on my cougar:crazy:

This seems good though, I am up for a meet sometime soon, maybe meet up mid day and go for a couple hour cruise around 3-4 when it starts to cool down. Lets see what days or times people cant meet and go from there. I am pretty much available whenever so dont worry about me, I will be there as long as cougars are allowed?

Bring the famous car!!!! And the Mirko so I can dream about it fitting on my cougar:crazy:

This seems good though, I am up for a meet sometime soon, maybe meet up mid day and go for a couple hour cruise around 3-4 when it starts to cool down. Lets see what days or times people cant meet and go from there. I am pretty much available whenever so dont worry about me, I will be there as long as cougars are allowed?

Nope.

lol, where exactly in LA are you?

i live in the san fernando valley

if we ever get it back together!! it SOOO close yes sooo far :blackeye:

What about Cougar???? svt4svt do you still have the subframe connectors left??

yes we do. and we have the guy to put them on too, for cheap. he just needs to get my damn turbo csvt OFF his lift first! lol. we have two local cegers awaiting to have some put on when he does. we've had bbq meets at his house before. we can probably do it again and set up a subframe connector install day then.

Yeah, we'll set something up with all ford performance cars or something.

we can have a Ford fwd meet. the SHO guys are always down to meet up just about anywhere. my bro-in-law has a turbo focus and meets up with the local focus guys.

everyone is just so spread out and its hard trying to get everyone to find a place and day that works for everyone.

Back