• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

rawburt bought a new car

oooohh big deal rawburt bought a car that runs a 12.4 and is faster and looks way better than a csvt...who cares:shrug:

lol i'm completely jealous, good call on the car sir

Very nice car. I'm not a huge fan of the EVO, but that's more because of the people I've met that drive them more than the car itself. I'm really liking the white. :drool:

i've seen the chick he bought it from, you can hide from the rain under her booberz.

as for the clutch, what you're hearing is gear rollover noise. twin-disc clutches don't have sprung hubs, so they rattle a lot more and that comes right through the trans. i bet it's loudest sitting at idle with the clutch engaged.

congrats on the car man.

i dont think anyone remembers, but he doesnt have the SVT anymore.... so with it sold, he had extra pocket change, he just happened to buy an EVO. :shrug: nothing wrong....

by the way, it looks nice. more pics please? :cool:

i dont think anyone remembers, but he doesnt have the SVT anymore.... so with it sold, he had extra pocket change, he just happened to buy an EVO. :shrug: nothing wrong....

by the way, it looks nice. more pics please? :cool:

But he got a TT after the SVT so whatever pocket change he had from that sale is probably long gone in gas alone:shrug: Did you just get tired of the TT Robert?

Whats it matter how he bought it? He didnt do it illegally so who cares?

Nice Evo, if you ever want to trade it for something like a 98 T-red CSVT with about 96,000 miles on it let me know...

downsized_0825081939.jpg

Bonertron.gif

But he got a TT after the SVT so whatever pocket change he had from that sale is probably long gone in gas alone:shrug: Did you just get tired of the TT Robert?

doh! forgot about the TT.... either way.

he's got some bad ass cars.

Yeah, but your GF lives with you and splits the rent. It can't be that bad. :shrug:

Plus, I want to see pics of your new ride, have you given it the HID treatment yet?

Yeah, if she wasn't living with me I wouldn't be living in a 2bdrm 2 bath 2 car garage condo.... Thats for damn sure.

Plus I like my whiskey, I cant afford an evo and johnny walker black :shrug:

Rawburt, I love the car. As for living at home, hey if it works for him great. I have a 27 year old co-worker that lives at home. He just bought a 2005 blue Lotus Elise! Oh, the damage I could do if I didn't have a $1,800 house payment! Enjoy it while it lasts.

Rod

Still no pics of this Tara though? I thought it was normal to have a picture of the PO hugging the car when any title transaction was made?

Back