• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SEMA Show

found a room via cheaphotels.com

are you sure about the 2 person per business thing?? it doesnt say anything about that on the website and ive got a few more people who need me to get them in.

Non-Exhibiting Manufacturers will only be permitted two registrants per company. Infants or individuals under the age of 16 will not be admitted. Childcare will not be available.

# OVER ALLOTMENT – Please note that your company has already exceeded the two badge limit. Only two (2) of your registrants may attend the Show. Please fax a letter on company stationery to 301/6944-5124 to advise which two representatives will be attending.

Taken from the SEMA registration page.

Last edited:
I'm going this year... :)

Had to fax in a copy of my payroll check and my business card from RockAuto and I've been approved.

We are arriving on the 30th and leaving on Nov 3rd and staying at Circus Circus..

let me know if anyone want to meet up for a bit or just to go to Sema together.

Last edited:
well it looks like I will not be going this year. Some things went down and well I no longer have tickets. everyone that is going have fun and take lots of pics!

man, id get you tix if i could but if that 2 ticket thing is really true then 3 of my buds will be assed out already :blackeye:

im heading up the 30th and staying all week. PARTY!! staying in some roach motel :help:

we should definitely all meet up, especially to party at night.

i have to take my cobra in for some serious warranty work on monday. i hope to GAWD its ready for SEMA cuz if its not we're gonna end up rolling in my friends POS genI SHO. :rolleyes: :help:

thats cool. I am really pissed too! We had tickets to the DUB party and the falken one too! would have left next friday and come back the following friday. You know Holloween is going to be crazy too! Hope your ride is up and going. I will be interested to hear how bad it really is when it comes to letting people in. If someone could take a look at the Morette display and ask WTF is up with our lights that would be cool too!

the guy I was going with had a friend that owns a shop out there that does a lot of work for the magazine, and he was going to hook us up. I don't know if we would be able to get you in with out us being there. :( I will ask, but I promise nothing!

Good News b*tches! i just got off the phone with SEMA (the company doing the show, not actually sema) and was told that the rule above ONLY applies to MANUFACTURERS!! because they have the opportunity to buy a booth to display their products. ANY other type of auto business, shop, retailer, mechanic, wholesaler etc.... can bring AS MANY PEOPLE AS THEY LIKE!! im registered as a wholesaler so she said im in the computer and im all good!!

w00t.gif

does anyone need tix? its $25 now that pre-reg is over but thats only $10 more.

If you guys go, can you snap some shots of the 05 GT with the Vanquish engine in it? Its stroked to 6.2L has tubbed rear tires and a glass roof, its friggen SEXY as hell. A local shop (WMS motorsports) Made it and id love to see some pics and opnions from you guys.

Back