• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Short Shifter Riser Plate - Steeda

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to buy a waterjet cutter so that next time I could get them done less expensively. Your still welcome to see if you can get er done better and less expensive. I'd be like :shocked: :drool: :mad: :cool:.

no no no...i was talking about making the riser plates, not buying the shifters

If everything looks good with the 2000 tomorrow I will order them tomorrow. If I need to make changes to the drawing it will be monday.

If everything looks good with the 2000 tomorrow I will order them tomorrow. If I need to make changes to the drawing it will be monday.

ok that sounds wonderful. are you going to run the thicker plates to make sure for clearance? and let me know when you need money.

Yes, the plates will be made out of the 3/8th material - not 5/16th like the one CSVT#49 has. I will get the plates and make sure they are good then let everyone know they are ready. Hopefully Wednesday.

I will see if we can get one, but Steeda told me that the cheapest they can go is 110 dollars a piece. Maybe I will see what they would give them to me for if I setup a dealer account with them. I am also looking into seeing how many of the shifters I can find at dealers around the country. I'll get back if I can come up with a good price.

With a Steeda Jobber account they would only give me a 5% discount, so the group buy price is the best I can get, I guess.

The 2000s need a completely different plate. It is a flat plate that is used to replace the OEM plate. The plate goes under the car and covers a hole under the shift tower. I guess the stock plate has a bump in it that interferes with the steeda shifter.

I have the dimensions of the plate - it is just a 1/8th inch piece of aluminum and a seal with a hole in each corner.

Yes, I will looking to making some of these plates and get back to you. How many are needed?

I need a plate for my 2000:

Please remove from the 98-99 Contour list. I have a 2000. Thanks

I need a plate for my 2000:
1. Cinder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back