• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

silver frost svt in my city :p..whos teh owner

dino

CEG'er
:drool:3rd time i see this silver frost svt in Westminster,CA..the cool part was that i seen it parked right were i live 3mins away from my house:laugh:.. was just curious whos it might belong too & if the owner is even in this network..

I live near by and have been in westminster a couple times lately. Did it have black rims, if so it was mine. But i kinda doubt it...

no sir, it did not have the black rims, it was stock rims.. dont see many contours here, except some elderly ppl driving some all stock lol

nice.. havent seen urs around tho.. sliver with black rims look nice tho..mines just all blacked out :laugh: night rider lol

Yeah, im farther north than you and only come down every once in a while. I have matte black rims with a red outter stripe. What kind of rims to you have?

juss matte black,, went with the murder look on my car..been tryna get my hands on a svt kit but no luck so far .. i have some ideas i wanna do on the paint job but wont start tell i get thoughs peices 1st

Back