• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Site looks good!

Yes it looks much better. Seems to be running pokey at the moment.

Are we going to get some form of Avatar? If not can we do with the anonymous default.

Yes it looks much better. Seems to be running pokey at the moment.

Are we going to get some form of Avatar? If not can we do with the anonymous default.

Yes, you will have to redo the bookmark. We've redirected for a bit until more work can be completed.

Glad you like it.

It is running a bit pokey. So many were trying to log in at once and we were working on a few things at the same time. There are a few minor things that we still need to work on, the anonymous default avatar is one of them. We needed to bring the site live to see what works and doesn't with the new vBulletin software. A few more tweaks are coming.

Thanks guys! Like LUCA said, we are learning the ins and outs of VB5 and are working on lots of stuff currently!

Yes, you will have to redo the bookmark. We've redirected for a bit until more work can be completed.

Glad you like it.

It is running a bit pokey. So many were trying to log in at once and we were working on a few things at the same time. There are a few minor things that we still need to work on, the anonymous default avatar is one of them. We needed to bring the site live to see what works and doesn't with the new vBulletin software. A few more tweaks are coming.

Could you provide a new post link? Makes it easier to see the new posts.

Site still works, thanks guys!

Where can we get to our avatar settings and add a picture? Or is that still a feature that us peasants cannot use?

Could you provide a new post link? Makes it easier to see the new posts.

Just www.contour.org. We've now bypassed the home page so if you are bookmarked right to the forum page, you should be fine.

ScotSHO said:
Site still works, thanks guys!

Where can we get to our avatar settings and add a picture? Or is that still a feature that us peasants cannot use?

Thanks!

Avatars are not active yet. We are still doing some site work behind the scenes and we don't want the added bandwidth usage while that is going on. It may take a few days to complete.

A few of you have mentioned to me that you are having an issue with tapatalk. Please know that we are looking into it. We did expect a few bumps and this is one of them.

If you find other issues, use the "contact us" link at the bottom right of the page to let us know.

how do I find my subscribed threads and updates? "my subscriptions" seems to be a twitter feed style update of people we're somehow following instead of our subscribed threads?

Thanks for all your hard work. You're basically running a bar (minus the drinks) for free here. Figure out a way to get the online Tapabeer app to work, and you'll be a millionaire!

how do I find my subscribed threads and updates? "my subscriptions" seems to be a twitter feed style update of people we're somehow following instead of our subscribed threads?

I believe if you click on your username, then My Profile and click on subscriptions, that will show you all of your subscribed threads. Let me know if that's not what you are looking for and I'll see what else I can come up with.

**EDIT**

Quicker way, click My Subscriptions right below Forums.

My subscriptions.PNG

Last edited:
It looks like things are coming along. I don't know if this is still being worked on but I noticed that when I clicked on the top right corner and logged in it still did not show my user name as having logged in. However, when I clicked on a sub forum that shows the individual threads my user name appears at the top right. When I exit out of that and go back to the main forum list it again just displays the sign in, with no user name shown.

This is the link that does not display my user name in the top corner, even though I am logged on: http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/

Change is always hard on us old farts, but I do like the new look!

Is "LATEST ACTIVITY" the same as "View New Posts"?

I had an issue logging in from home last night, I had logged in at work and usually leave it logged in, and run the same login at home, but the site wouldn't log me in at home? Are there issues with having open logins on two computers simultaneously?

ScotSHO: LMAO! We are working on "tapabeer" for you.

Jeff: That's weird. I've reported your issue earlier today and it will be looked into.

gmorrell: Try clearing the cookies. That has helped for some people. I am not aware of any issues with open logins on two computers.

Back