• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

so i went riding the other day.....

TRicker

Hard-core CEG'er
and i was like BrrAaaAAAaaaap

and my buddy was like braaaAAAaaap

and then i was like BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP BR BR BR BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

and my buddy was all like braaaaaaaaaaap! brap!

/discuss

yeah, it'll help. keep in mind it has a set amount of "sag" when you sit on the seat. it should still go all the way up once you get off it (slowly)

cuz the other day i was just like BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP BR BR BR BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP BR BRBR BRRRR RBRRR BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

and then i had to put another 10 gallons of gas in it. 70 miles to a tank ftLose!

i can fill up my old cheetah 440 and go 140 miles on it no problem. its nice lol. fat ol guy though

man, you guys should sell your slow gay contours and buy sleds. riding last night i couldn't see anything, my sled was pointing into the trees every time i cracked the throttle. you should all try something that actually gets your heart pumping!!!!!! braaaaaaaaaaap!

man, you guys should sell your slow gay contours and buy sleds. riding last night i couldn't see anything, my sled was pointing into the trees every time i cracked the throttle. you should all try something that actually gets your heart pumping!!!!!! braaaaaaaaaaap!

Yeah that sounds like fun :rolleyes:

I'll buy a 2 up sled, 4 stroke EFI (non-turbo), electric start, and reverse and drive it like a little old lady :crazy:

Nah, I will stay inside my nice warm BMW, turn off the Dynamic Stability Control, and have fun going around corners. :)

Back