• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Thank you Todd and everyone that came out

Todd (and all else involved in any way) did a fantabulous job pulling off this event & making it another great Spring Zing . We had a great time , as expected .

Hey , look , that parking spot's empty ... TAKE IT !

Todd,

Robin and I had a fantastic time. This was easily the craziest, most fun crew I've ever been around. I don't think I've ever laughed so much in the span of a few days like I did this week. Man, did I need that. You (and everyone else involved) did a fantastic job getting this all planned, prepped, and executed.

From the very beginning, I knew this was going to be great. It all started with us meeting Elky at 12am, and the first infamous quote of the trip- "We've got our cruise set to 70 and he's got his set to douche!"

It was great meeting just about everybody out there. And for those we didn't get to meet in person, hell, SZ 08 is just around the corner. ;)

as always SZ was a great time, as always it was great to see everyone once again ...

and of course thanks to everyone who helped put it together

Great job Todd and the team!

Appolgies and thanks to all who witnessed, and participated in, the debauchery that was Saturday night. I do admit acting 20 years younger was fun although I don't remember it hurting quite this much. I am confident I don't have to drink again for at least a year and I'll now resume acting my age.

like i said...you're pretty damn quick for someone with all that metal in your back :help:

you also get the award for most animated barfing!

Thanks Todd for a good show. And thanks for running around with me. I know it wasn't the best timing for you. Almost got it togther to, I just gave up.

Next year if you are someone from the EGL and don't have some sort of FI, We are gonna be really disappointed. :)

EGL now equals Turbo EGL

Uh oh. LOL! Time to sell one of the cars to fund it. Anyone want a sweet pre98 built to the hilt?

Reebs
Livin
Raw
Stazi
Steeda
Mx

-------
Still EGL but elsewhere for the moment...
Barge, Worldtour

Don't forget we need to at least get a 3L in Stoobie's car too.

Another great SZ with a lot of craziness going on!:cool: Thanks Todd for taking this on and making it another memorable SZ. Let's make sure there is a SZ08!:)

I am still pissed I didn't go to the track.:mad:

What an a$$hole Todd is, you forgot the biggest contributions to us CEGers from a hell of a couple...

Thanks Bishop375 and his awesome wife, You made the scenic trip and the luncheon at Rosies so worthwhile :cool:

Last edited:
What an a$$hole Todd is, you forgot the biggest contributions to us CEGers from a hell of a couple...

Thanks Bishop375 and his awesome wife, You made the scenic trip and the luncheon at Rosies so worthwhile :cool:

Was noted under memories post you tool. Ban!

Yeah thanks Todd. I had a great time at my first Spring Zing. It was nice to meet some of the legends of CEG. :D I now have inspirations of greatness! Hope to see you around GR! :)

Like wise! Don't forget to cash in on that shift tower mod! I know someone that would really like to have that. :D

Reebs
Livin
Raw
Stazi
Steeda
Mx

-------
Still EGL but elsewhere for the moment...
Barge, Worldtour

Don't forget we need to at least get a 3L in Stoobie's car too.

Don't forget Jd's dad. Probaly the longest running turbo car that hasn't really changed since its been together. And maybe this munkie guy I know.

Stoobie needs fi. He has tons of room for an I/C. Want to see how long that freak SE motor will last.

Back