• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

[Video]: cruisin' in the contour

Great....another one of these guys joined ceg. We are all doomed :laugh:

lol :laugh: what's that supposed to mean? :crazy:

Seriously though, what would make a CSVT faster than my SE? :shrug:

Nice sound by change the knob and the shifter will have an even better feel. Stock is to big and bulky.

Hmm...I've actually been thinking about a smaller shift knob. I'll see if I can find one...

Fair enough.

Is it even common practice to race contours vs other contours? Aren't we supposed to be a big happy family? :laugh:

yes, u're right. u know, i never thought about that actually. this site is dedicated to making sure all contours, wherever they are are running as efficiently as possible. i dont remember anyone building up his/her car just so he could beat another ceger's contour... i'm touched:cry:. we're one here:).

You told me you already had tires...:rolleyes: I have some springs for you too. Well, when you get down your list to those...

Well I'm going to need some low profiles after I drop the car :) But the tires I've got now will stay for winter. They're still in good condition... :shrug:

What kind of springs are they? I might throw them on the stock struts for now...

Back