• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes * WANT TO BUY *

I am looking for a good used V6 Contour battery. If you have one, let me know - I would like it soon. Thanks!

Never heard that they did that...... Thanks. What's the OMG for? I didn't know :shrug:.

EDIT: autozone had nothing, Orileys had nothing, Napa had nothing, local ford dealer has nothing, local junk yard has used/unknown condition ones for $20 :-/

Double edit: the dealership does have batteries for less! They said after a brand new battery sits on their shelf over a certain amount of months, they mark them down to $45! I pickup my new battery tomorrow. Excellent.

Trying to find an MTX-75 locally for my neighbor. looking for good condition, working trans that I could just swap in. It's possible, he only needs a diff but don't know for sure right now. Just pm me.

looking for a silver frost SE front bumper and one SE sport rim. Have cash or silver frost SVT front bumper to trade.

Need this asap, the car will be traded in this week

im looking for a drivers side front & rear door & possibly a rear fender. perferably in SLVR FRST. if anybody has these please let me know thanxxx

I want to buy one 5 spoke 17" SVTF wheel. Doesn't need to be perfect, but preferably on the better side. Do not want tire, unless it's cheap and worn out. New are being purchased.

Back