• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

When the snow subsides...

it's called SZ11 ;)

and once that's over with I'll probably set something up in northern MN so that we can have a track day at BIR.

Brainard isn't northern MN :) City folk, I tell ya LOL

Hey buddy... not my problem that you decided to move to Canadian border :crazy:. The Twin Cities is basically eastern central MN... so yea technically Brainard is in the northern half of MN.

track days are only fun when your allowed to actually race your cars, not follow the leader around the track isnt my idea of fun.

track days are only fun when your allowed to actually race your cars, not follow the leader around the track isnt my idea of fun.

who said anything about follow the leader? That isnt how BIR has every been when I've looked into it.

Hey buddy... not my problem that you decided to move to Canadian border :crazy:. The Twin Cities is basically eastern central MN... so yea technically Brainard is in the northern half of MN.

I was born here, I didn't move here LOL. And I like the fishing up here more than down there. :) Actually I think brainard is basically in the center of the state. You guys are waaaaaaaaay south :)

I was born here, I didn't move here LOL. And I like the fishing up here more than down there. :) Actually I think brainard is basically in the center of the state. You guys are waaaaaaaaay south :)

Yea I give up... Brainerd is probably more towards the center of the state. I do like the fishing up there as well. It really blows down here. The bummer is I really like fly fishing for trout... which is basically impossible in this state.

Here is a picture to illustrate :laugh:

Elraido... wins..JPG

See, at least I am only in Northern Mn and not Way F'n North! :) granted, that is getting close to it though.

Now let's see the same map based on population instead of based on geographic area. :laugh:

Hey I am around yellow!!!!!

Minnesota_population_map.png

Back