• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

You call that a port job??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though you'll notice I never asked any of my money back, did not specifically say that I thought I got screwed on the deal, etc.

If it was me I probably would have showed up at the builder's doorstep and let mr. pipewrench give em some words of advice. You are being really nice about this, I dont think I would be capable of such a thing in your situation.

i had no hand in the damn car pole has so you sir can just STFU and I hope more than Karma bites you in the ass you ass hole. I also didnt have a part in building my car either never have built a 3l car so I honestly know nothing more than what I read here.................. If you guys want to have a :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing pissing match then take it up with who you should be and thats not me. Just do it in the right place and make sure your facts are straight b4 you guys do so.

You are defending the hack work and the individual that did the work. So in my eyes you are just as guilty. if you had no hand in the :censored::censored::censored::censored:ty work then STFU and let the butcher defend himself. You're amking this a pissing match. I want the butcher to come out and own up to his BS. Personally he should reconsider ever touching a wrench again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back