• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Yuengling

:censored::censored::censored::censored: I still owe you money don't I?

:censored::censored::censored::censored: I suck.

:laugh: You do. I forgot all about it too. I probably would have realized when I bought you more this year.
You do suck! ;)

EuroTour... where in PA will you be if you come out?

Philly is about an hour from me. You need to pass close by my area on the way. ;)
Stop and visit us!
If you're here during the week we can go to Yuengling for a tour. If we go early you can see all the tanks full of beer. When the tour is over they take you downstairs to the "bar" for a few drinks. :) You get to try three of their types of beer.

You will miss beer week. :(
http://www.phillybeerweek.org/

Last edited:
I'm not a big beer fan but will occasionally have one. Lager is OK.

She's not a beer drinker. She prefers JD or Vodka tonics. Of course at last year's SZ she had some concoction that she and bagged mixed up. :laugh: If I recall, it involved Everclear.

Everclear? Nice! Was it the 95% alcohol variety? That's best taken straight. It numbs the mouth and throat and goes down super smooth. It hits you when it gets to your stomach. Makes your stomach feel like it's rotting out :laugh:

Of course. :) Doesn't bother me at all. I used to drink the stuff all the time at Lehigh U. It was party central for grain and other devious concoctions.

Back