• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

new suspension. it sits a little lower, but rides better, handles better, ect ect. i have a hard time now with some locations, and parking lot/driveway entrances can be tricky

DSC_0050.jpg

and looky what i saw the past 2 nights on downtown duluth:
IMG_0196.jpg

yeah... i have problems with all kinds entrances, speed bumps, raised manhole covers, boxes of kittens, worn out grooves, ect ect. and people wonder why i wont paint my front lip.

(btw, the guy i bought them from has coils on his car, and his oil pan sits about 1.5-2 inches off the ground. it makes my car look like a 4x4!)

yeah... i have problems with all kinds entrances, speed bumps, raised manhole covers, boxes of kittens, worn out grooves, ect ect. and people wonder why i wont paint my front lip.

(btw, the guy i bought them from has coils on his car, and his oil pan sits about 1.5-2 inches off the ground. it makes my car look like a 4x4!)

Welcome to my world. :laugh: I have looked all over the place and can't find the tool to raise it and soften it up a smidge. I even contacted them with no reply. :nonono:

Welcome to my world. :laugh: I have looked all over the place and can't find the tool to raise it and soften it up a smidge. I even contacted them with no reply. :nonono:

adjustable? nonono, mine are just springs. no going up for me!

remember, Im not a newb to low cars :D the fiero chassis is just as low if not lower. it jsut has better approach angles (although i still have to take my parents driveway at an angle)

i miss driving this :(

IMG_0311.jpg

the car is STILL sitting at my parents house, and the wheels are at my buddies shop waiting for tires.

maybe next week i can bring it up for a couple of weeks. :)

Drove my car again today :p

You definitely need to get it out, you're missing out on the best driving weather! I don't care for driving when it starts getting real hot out, the leather gets uncomfortable if you're just driving with the window down. :laugh:

When I drove mine last week from the shop to my friends, even though it never left 1st gear (back streets ) and never went over 10 mph, it was still 10 bajillion times more fun than the grand prix I am driving right now! I miss it so much!!!! :cry:

i think next week i'll make a quick trip home to get it and bring it up for a few weeks. i'll elave the golf at home then and swap cars every no and then. i DO need to make sure it is ready for show season, and it is tough when it is 170 miles away

(ac seats? no, whats ac? :) )

i think next week i'll make a quick trip home to get it and bring it up for a few weeks. i'll elave the golf at home then and swap cars every no and then. i DO need to make sure it is ready for show season, and it is tough when it is 170 miles away

(ac seats? no, whats ac? :) )

No AC was the main arguement I made with the wife to get the new car. She was tired of the old SVT not having it. :laugh:

Back