• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

Wow this place is dead. Guess that's what happens when I'm not here. :p

On a side note, I'll be throwing the general snows on Su next week. I'm not ready for this winter stuff. :/

hey someone else posted a month and a half ago haha.. you also missed out on the Minnesota meet! I hate winter!

...you also missed out on the Minnesota meet!...

Yeah it's been a busy year for me. School has been getting more intense, and I had management responsibilities at work over the summer, so I haven't had much free time this year. :(

I hate winter!

I used to. I'm starting to like it now that I own a Subaru. :laugh:

I think this winter, I'll test out how deep of snow I can get through in her. :laugh:

Last winter. :laugh:

20140220_232736_zps9c377290.jpg

Also, because I love this site so much, and the trout slap....

fish%20gif_zpsxlrzgkgl.gif

Yeah it's been a busy year for me. School has been getting more intense, and I had management responsibilities at work over the summer, so I haven't had much free time this year. :(

I used to. I'm starting to like it now that I own a Subaru. :laugh:

I think this winter, I'll test out how deep of snow I can get through in her. :laugh:

The Suby's certainly rock in the snow and ice. I had to stop going up an incline due to the car a head of me needing to turn back around (main street in mankato for those who know it). The outback kicked out its rear end a little bit on initial start, but had no problems getting traction and getting to the top.

You guys are way too excited about it. I will miss the snow tired Cougar a little bit for passing slow pokes, but not the wimpy heating it had. Last year I took it ice fishing a few times and it did alright except for dragging on some of the lake accesses. :laugh:

This year I will be rocking the 2wd F150 and drifting all over town. I am excited for winter, I love all the seasons.

I love lamp.

And your subaru ain't got nothing on a honda pilot in the snow! :) *them there are fighting words*

That's cute. Su will go through anything your Pilot will. ;)

You guys are way too excited about it. I will miss the snow tired Cougar a little bit for passing slow pokes, but not the wimpy heating it had. Last year I took it ice fishing a few times and it did alright except for dragging on some of the lake accesses. :laugh:

This year I will be rocking the 2wd F150 and drifting all over town. I am excited for winter, I love all the seasons.

Normally I hate winter. But ever since acquiring my Subaru, I've started to enjoy it much more.

2WD is for schmucks. :laugh:

In my experiences a 2 wheel drive pickup is worse then a front wheel drive car haha. But I also drive a crown Victoria all winter long. which isn't much better, Studded tires help a lot!
Oh it's definitely worse than a front wheel drive car. :) It's not impossible though, last year I don't think I even bothered putting weight in the back.

Oh it's definitely worse than a front wheel drive car. :) It's not impossible though, last year I don't think I even bothered putting weight in the back.

I got my Dodge Durango back from hitting a deer with in July, $9,500 damage, So i'll be working in AWD this winter. Last winter, I could barely get my T-bird out of the driveway to store it in the neighbors garage. My 2 wheel drive pickup I had years ago did not have ABS, that kept it really interesting!!

That seems like a gigantic step backwards. :help:

wife wants a truck. Don't really like the 97-03 F150's. I would get a tacoma or tundra but they are a little bit past the price range. And the blind spots on the fusion are driving me nuts.....tall trunk, huge rear corner pillars...nightmare to back up.

Back